Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It was just an overall terrible movie and the fact that they refused to admit their fukk up indicates that they are not going to correct their mistakes. Hence, there is no reason to waste money on watching the franchise. And by killing Luke they even managed to piss off the hardcore nerds who would've spend their money regardless under normal circumstances.:yeshrug:
I love the OG trilogy. The prequels were very meh so when TFA was some derivative bullshyt my excitement for the franchise went to 0. I saw Rogue One only because I was invited by friends and was pleasantly surprised. But still did not help me regain any excitement for the franchise. I haven't even seen TLJ but the word of mouth is terrible. I want to see it only to laugh at it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Even looking at 2019 just for disney has me :gucci:

They got captain marvel and dumbo dropping the same month,then Aladdin and avengers 4 the same month, spider man 2, the lion king and toy story 4 all dropping within the same 4 week period :gucci:

That's not even discussing other studios. Definition of doing too much.
Man Toy Story 3 ending was perfect :mjcry:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Disney and fox are idiots for scheduling avengers,deadpool and solo within 4 weeks. It’s had a negative effect on all 3

:mjlol:

IW will be only the 4th film ever to hit 2 billi and is Marvel’s highest ever grossing film.

The shift has happened - MCU is currently the biggest movie franchise.

Marvel got the juice now :wow:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Even looking at 2019 just for disney has me :gucci:

They got captain marvel and dumbo dropping the same month,then Aladdin and avengers 4 the same month, spider man 2, the lion king and toy story 4 all dropping within the same 4 week period :gucci:

That's not even discussing other studios. Definition of doing too much.
Looks like greed. :francis: