Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
End of December has me :leostare:
Aquaman, allita, spiderman animated,bumblebee, Holmes and Watson and Mary poppins all dropping in the same two week window. That's just stupidity.

Some of that is gonna have to get delayed...

Like I said in the Battle Angel thread, they may as well delay that to 2019

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nobody asked for a Han Solo movie. Nobody is interested in star wars films without lightsaber battles. the only reason rouge one was successful because the force awakens was dope and we were thirsty for more star wars. the last jedi was a dud and ppl aren't feeling the Disney star wars anymore.

Rogue One was actually better than the force awakens

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The problem with Star Wars is that the people in charge of creating the product, grew up on the old films.

Nostalgia is preventing the franchise from evolving. Now they're talking about making a damn Boba Fett movie :snoop:

As far as this movie is concerned... YOU CAN HAVE A HAN SOLO MOVIE WITHOUT HARRISON FORD.

I don't give a shyt if its a prequel.

Disney is treating Star Wars like Star Trek at this point.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Nah. $8 million budget and made $68 million

+they were made for TV and George just went "hmm wouldn't it be neat to release this in cinemas" after they were already finished. Shyt banked hard and is like the most succesful made for tv shyt ever.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The problem with Star Wars is that the people in charge of creating the product, grew up on the old films.

Nostalgia is preventing the franchise from evolving. Now they're talking about making a damn Boba Fett movie :snoop:

As far as this movie is concerned... YOU CAN HAVE A HAN SOLO MOVIE WITHOUT HARRISON FORD.

I don't give a shyt if its a prequel.

Disney is treating Star Wars like Star Trek at this point.
They're making a massive universe feel small as fukk because they're focusing on the same characters.

MCU for example hasn't hit a fatigue point yet because they're pulling stories and characters from all over the place and then connecting them.

They need to get off the OT dikk already

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
They're making a massive universe feel small as fukk because they're focusing on the same characters.

MCU for example hasn't hit a fatigue point yet because they're pulling stories and characters from all over the place and then connecting them.

They need to get off the OT dikk already

And what they did to kylo ren is the equivalent of Darth Vader taking off his mask and you have to deal with Hayden Christensen for the rest of the movie and all of the sequel :dead:

The MASK is what, makes the character compelling :mindblown:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And what they did to kylo ren is the equivalent of Darth Vader taking off his mask and you have to deal with Hayden Christensen for the rest of the movie and all of the sequel :dead:

Breh took off the helmet and looked like he just came from a modeling gig for great clips under the emo section

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Especially because once he took it off he's taken NOTHING but L after L after L to Rey.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I don’t watch Star Wars movies

But they’re throwing to many films out , like who wanted to see a HAN SOLO movie
Plus it’s Disney and a IP so they’re going to obviously push some kinda agenda

Edit : I forgot they had the panssxual agenda :hhh:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think killing Luke lowkey fukked it the franchise
It was just an overall terrible movie and the fact that they refused to admit their fukk up indicates that they are not going to correct their mistakes. Hence, there is no reason to waste money on watching the franchise. And by killing Luke they even managed to piss off the hardcore nerds who would've spend their money regardless under normal circumstances.:yeshrug: