Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
My sentiments.
shyt to be real the lack of jedi’s Is starting to wear on everybody, if there’s one thing the second prequels did it was establishing the order
It’s the most exciting part of Star Wars
People wanna see the fukking force, it’s what makes it different than any other sci-fi flick or series, shooting lasers at aliens is a constantly used concept
Lightsabers and telekinesis? That shyt is unique

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney and fox are idiots for scheduling avengers,deadpool and solo within 4 weeks. It’s had a negative effect on all 3

I know right? Muufukkas got greedy as hell and started cannibalizing their products. What was the strategy in releasing three blockbusters within weeks of each other.

They didn’t even let Deadpool breathe.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know right? Muufukkas got greedy as hell and started cannibalizing their products. What was the strategy in releasing three blockbusters within weeks of each other.

They didn’t even let Deadpool breathe.
End of December has me :leostare:
Aquaman, allita, spiderman animated,bumblebee, Holmes and Watson and Mary poppins all dropping in the same two week window. That's just stupidity.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Even looking at 2019 just for disney has me :gucci:

They got captain marvel and dumbo dropping the same month,then Aladdin and avengers 4 the same month, spider man 2, the lion king and toy story 4 all dropping within the same 4 week period :gucci:

That's not even discussing other studios. Definition of doing too much.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They forgot what made the originals and to some extent what made the prequels work. I'm no fan of the prequels by no stretch.