Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Rogue one worked because it was connected to the main trilogy so the nostalgia was a big factor there but a stand alone spin off that doesnt display the force after the bullshyt last jedi nonsense is a death blow.

The big wigs dont understand that the star wars nerds and not so hard core fans want what we see in other mediums on the big screen. Dope force abilities and deeper lore. If han was played by any other cac besides ford nobody would care about the character.

Since they scrapped the og eu make up a story about another lost forgotten jedi like the starkiller games. We get Vader, a powerful secret apprentice and more nostalgia

I don’t even think it’s that
I’d love a Star Wars movie about non Jedi characters

But they’re just pumping out movies by committee when these movies used to be made with passion

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even think it’s that
I’d love a Star Wars movie about non Jedi characters

But they’re just pumping out movies by committee when these movies used to be made with passion

True. Gotta give a big fukk u to lucas tho because he shouldve been able to pump these movies out with studio backing from his long history of connects. This was like shipping your son off to live with his rich pedophile uncle cause u thought he would have a better life

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Khaleesi involved in another box office bomb :wow:

They gonna end my baby career at this rate :sadcam:

U2kH.gif

Keep her away from franchises. Maybe better off doing love stories or comedies for a while. I know she did a film a couple years back which made 230m from 20m budget.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
good lmao
once i saw that they casted donald glover as lando i was like :scust: and i’m not even a star wars fan

Jards

All Star
Daps
And it could have done even better if not for dumb scheduling. Deadpool 2 is already a hit,doesn't change the fact it could have done better somewhere else.

:russ:

That’s on Deadpool - FOX moved their release date up. Marvel been owning that late April, early May slot for the pass 10 years.

IW did more domestically in its first 3 days than Justice League’s entire run.

That’s all you need to know :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I think the feminist/gay pandering fukked it up.

Also they seem to have spent less on advertisement. I barely heard about this movie outside the internet. I might have seen 1 or 2 commercials on TV.

Men ain't trying to see all that. They need to dial the agenda back a tad. The shoe horn bout broke :hhh:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. Gotta give a big fukk u to lucas tho because he shouldve been able to pump these movies out with studio backing from his long history of connects. This was like shipping your son off to live with his rich pedophile uncle cause u thought he would have a better life
fukk all you star wars fans. You guys shyted all over his prequels and now you shyt all over the decisions Disney is doing. Y'all are never happy.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
fukk all you star wars fans. You guys shyted all over his prequels and now you shyt all over the decisions Disney is doing. Y'all are never happy.
they was happy when the shyt was left alone.. nobody ever thought more star wars prequels or disney owning the franchise was gonna work out well... nobody