Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
They've been lazy with these movies like someone else said, theyve been coasting off nostalagia for too long. TLJ made me a bit more cautious in checking out any more releases in the Star Wars universe. That was the first time I saw Disney in the movie if that makes sense. All these studios need to have like one regular ass fan from the street as a consultant:russ:. They would've known long before that it was gonna bomb. No one asked for a Solo movie. I want a Boba Fett movie where we still don't quite know much more about him but it's a bad ass cat and mouse bounty hunter thriller.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They've been lazy with these movies like someone else said, theyve been coasting off nostalagia for too long. TLJ made me a bit more cautious in checking out any more releases in the Star Wars universe. That was the first time I saw Disney in the movie if that makes sense. All these studios need to have like one regular ass fan from the street as a consultant:russ:. They would've known long before that it was gonna bomb. No one asked for a Solo movie. I want a Boba Fett movie where we still don't quite know much more about him but it's a bad ass cat and mouse bounty hunter thriller.
Badass?
He was taken out by a blind han solo.
fukk all y'all fans

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
fukk all you star wars fans. You guys shyted all over his prequels and now you shyt all over the decisions Disney is doing. Y'all are never happy.
I actually enjoyed the prequels. I don't like the changes Lucas made to the OG trilogy. They weren't necessary and now it's very hard to find a copy of the OG trilogy without the changes.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He was taken out by a blind man. He was not a badass and there is nothing interesting about a man who is taken out by a blind man who was not even trying.

All the praise Boba getting should be going to Jango. He caught a vicious L from Mace but at least he's a bounty hunter with legit on screen receipts of his balls and skills.

Boba was just an incompetent rando that died but rabid fans thought he looked so cool that they retconned his death and made him a bad ass in the books. :camby:

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So emotional lol. Alright my guy. Enjoy your day.
Emotional?
I said I liked the last jedi and I got negged I get called a casual and all types of shyt. And then I looked back at the history of star wars I realized this empire got taken down by teddy bears. It was you star wars fans that made me this way.

I like star trek any way.

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Emotional?
I said I liked the last jedi and I got negged I get called a casual and all types of shyt. And then I looked back at the history of star wars I realized this empire got taken down by teddy bears. It was you star wars fans that made me this way.

I like star trek any way.

So you're taking your angst out on me bc I like something you don't? I barely come to this part of the coli so all that shyt said to you I have nothing to do with.

Funny I thought you can like Star Wars AND Star Trek. Like I do.