Solo Is Set To Become The First Ever Bomb In Star Wars

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're taking your angst out on me bc I like something you don't? I barely come to this part of the coli so all that shyt said to you I have nothing to do with.

Funny I thought you can like Star Wars AND Star Trek. Like I do.
I thought like you

But there comes a time in every fans life where the line in the sand is drawn and we pick a side.
Do you look to the future utopia of star trek or do we loose ourselves in the past to ninjas in space.
:leostare:
giphy.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it too much of a hot take to say that the DCEU is in a much better space (creatively) than Disney Star Wars?

Yeah, Justice League underperformed, but Aquaman will have very little competition when it comes out later this year, Shazam could be the fun movie DC desperately needs, and Wonder Woman 2 is almost a guaranteed success both critically and commercially.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Is it too much of a hot take to say that the DCEU is in a much better space (creatively) than Disney Star Wars?

Yeah, Justice League underperformed, but Aquaman will have very little competition when it comes out later this year, Shazam could be the fun movie DC desperately needs, and Wonder Woman 2 is almost a guaranteed success both critically and commercially.
Na, gotta wait to see how Episode IX does and it is a stretch to think DC will have 3 well received/good movies in a row. They have yet to even have 2.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
it was just too much too soon.....we all have star wars fatigue.....disney gettin to greedy with the spin offs...i didnt see it though

No fatigue, we just want Dark Star Wars. Something centered around star killers, Vader’s, darth maul type villains. Vader going ham was some epic shyt in Rouge One, Luke sucking breast milk was cac fetish crap.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No fatigue, we just want Dark Star Wars. Something centered around star killers, Vader’s, darth maul type villains. Vader going ham was some epic shyt in Rouge One, Luke sucking breast milk was cac fetish crap.

Starkiller story would have been gawdly on screen.

And AGAIN, all they had to do was use the original post ROTJ material. Solo Twins saga on screen. :banderas:

But they fukked it all up.

Thanks Disney :beli:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starkiller story would have been gawdly on screen.

And AGAIN, all they had to do was use the original post ROTJ material. Solo Twins saga on screen. :banderas:

But they fukked it all up.

Thanks Disney :beli:
They should of done a old republic movie staring bane, that would of been epic

U can’t base a Star Wars movie on a character who doesn’t have force powers

That’s just dumb, that means no lightsaber battles

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I had very low hopes for Solo when they cast that vacuous hair model to be Han Solo and my worst fears were born out by how lackluster he was in the actual movie.

I really do think that Disney needs to be more experimental with the offshoot films and save the Star wars formula for the main movie series.
More Rogue Ones and less Solos or Young Obi Wan or whatever origin/early years movie they have planned.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I had very low hopes for Solo when they cast that vacuous hair model to be Han Solo and my worst fears were born out by how lackluster he was in the actual movie.

I really do think that Disney needs to be more experimental with the offshoot films and save the Star wars formula for the main movie series.
More Rogue Ones and less Solos or Young Obi Wan or whatever origin/early years movie they have planned.

Peep this.

just think of a movie with Young Mace Windu battling Darth Plagueis leading into Episode 1. You can have Palpatine/Sidious killing him at the end of the movie wounded from the final battle with Windu.

Star Wars: Alpha

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep this.

just think of a movie with Young Mace Windu battling Darth Plagueis leading into Episode 1. You can have Palpatine/Sidious killing him at the end of the movie wounded from the final battle with Windu.

Star Wars: Alpha
The Jedi never knew who plagueis was though