Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah their whole image is the perfect couple, they wouldn't do no shyt like this for publicity. I'm sure they're embarrassed

Yea i hear that, but their image might actually benefit from this, Jay looks like a gentleman and Bey looks like the wife/sister caught in the middle just trying to let her immature little sister get her anger out..and really I'm just having some fun adding some fuel to the fire with this shyt I don't think anyone will ever know the real story except the 3 of them, to me this would be the most interesting shyt if they were really able to mastermind shyt to that kind of level.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah but I shot a nikka

:demonic:
you aint that tough cause you run for a gun.

we're tough too. but even the toughest nicca will take a lawse one time. no one's mayweather in the jungle. when it happens you'll get shook.
12.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Son that's her husband..the father of her child..u can't be serious.

lololol we still dont know what happend but if i was an older sister id make sure my younger sister gets home safe and doesnt swallow a bottle of pills, u know? jay can get home safe and just watch tv, females are less stable, u get it?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
lololol we still dont know what happend but if i was an older sister id make sure my younger sister gets home safe and doesnt swallow a bottle of pills, u know? jay can get home safe and just watch tv, females are less stable, u get it?

Yeah I think she should've done something but at the same time she probably thought Jay deserved it and that's the reason she went with Solange and like you said made sure she was okay. Plus Solange probably knows where the knives are in the house :demonic:

Daps
Tour still ain't sold out..I'm just saying..

Haha for real though I know that's more than a stretch I just like to think along the lines of PR stunts and shyt like that and this makes Jay look great to the middle aged white women who may have been up in the air about going or not.

Tour hasn't sold out where? LA was sold out day one. This ain't the type of pub that makes people want to come out and see you. This is the type of shyt that gets tours cancelled.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tour hasn't sold out where? LA was sold out day one. This ain't the type of pub that makes people want to come out and see you. This is the type of shyt that gets tours cancelled.

If by LA you mean Pasadena, it isn't completely sold out yet, still front row left for $1950 retail on Ticketmaster which is absurd. I live in Philly still some tickets left…it's damn near sold out everywhere but not completely sold out yet. Check ticketmaster.com with the resale option off and you'll see there's still some retail tickets left. Plus this in no way makes Jay or B look bad, only Solange, who they're both going to most likely completely separate themselves from for now.