Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
2014-05-1217_52_29.gif

"Hey Jay, I saw what happened.":lolbron:

Lebron still doin' that "talk-to-Jay-but-look-like-I'm-not" thing?
think twice playboi

The Night I Saved Chris Brown's Soul from Rihanna. (Illuminati
hollywoodilluminati.com/.../the-night-i-saved-chris-browns-soul-from-ri...
Oct 7, 2012 - (How to Exorcise the Rihanna Demon from One's Soul) (Latest Update 10-16-2012 from ... Rihanna. (Illuminati Happenings in West Hollywood).

Rihanna, an Illuminati Whore of Death! (Sean Combs, Ashton
hollywoodilluminati.com/.../rhianna-an-illuminati-whore-of-death-sean-c...
Apr 16, 2012 - Rihanna is perhaps the biggest head ache for me and perhaps there is no other person in Hollywood that I have such a distaste for than she.

Hopefully your trollin' with these links.

On that blog:
rhianna4.jpg
(Weird tat)

1338404208_rihanna-drake-350.jpg

:dry: No tattoo, here.

Stop it, b.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone think there's a chance this is some bullshyt to build more hype for their tour? A few months ago radio stations gave Jay slack for "advocating" domestic violence in his lyrics, now this video leaks showing Jay being a gentleman even when he's being attacked viciously..haha i duno I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but the timing is perfect, it all ties together and it's got everybody talking.

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
think twice playboi

Oct 7, 2012 - (How to Exorcise the Rihanna Demon from One's Soul) (Latest Update 10-16-2012 from ... Rihanna. (Illuminati Happenings in West Hollywood).

Apr 16, 2012 - Rihanna is perhaps the biggest head ache for me and perhaps there is no other person in Hollywood that I have such a distaste for than she.
:dwillhuh: u really believe this shyt?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Anyone think there's a chance this is some bullishyt to build more hype for their tour? A few months ago radio stations gave Jay slack for "advocating" domestic violence in his lyrics, now this video leaks showing Jay being a gentleman even when he's being attacked viciously..haha i duno I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but the timing is perfect, it all ties together and it's got everybody talking.

Nah their whole image is the perfect couple, they wouldn't do no shyt like this for publicity. I'm sure they're embarrassed

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
think twice playboi

I just read some of these. If this isn't the craziest drivel I've ever seen on the Internet. LMAO

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Anyone think there's a chance this is some bullishyt to build more hype for their tour? A few months ago radio stations gave Jay slack for "advocating" domestic violence in his lyrics, now this video leaks showing Jay being a gentleman even when he's being attacked viciously..haha i duno I'm a paranoid conspiracy theorist, but the timing is perfect, it all ties together and it's got everybody talking.

Hype for their tour? They are the 2 biggest acts in Music... they dont need Hype :dahell: