Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
audio version has leaked (coli exclusive)

would have been better if you put other rappers lyrics spitting anti-camel rhymes....with all that said, he did the best thing and didn't put hands on his sister in law...people laughing, but if he had even put a mush hand on her face shiit would be worse for him. :yeshrug:

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
according to word on the street jay-z been whoopin on beyonce and solange stepped to him about it.

ppl out of relationships still need to stay out of shyt. it's ok to whoop a bytch that's out of place only once year. :upsetfavre:

more than that just leave the bytch.

:sas1:Oh yea?
:sas2:What else they been saying about the situation?

I'll wait:leostare:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If jay don't play his cards right he could have repercussions as far as politics go..rather it be in music pr other things

If it's true he hit bey,he will be in serious issues...

All it takes is one bytch to bring you down
we'll never know. maybe wait and see if bodyguard gets fired and he talks out of spite. but jay might pay him not to talk.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Tour still ain't sold out..I'm just saying..

Haha for real though I know that's more than a stretch I just like to think along the lines of PR stunts and shyt like that and this makes Jay look great to the middle aged white women who may have been up in the air about going or not.

it went on sale like last week. its a STADIUM Tour. we talkin 70,000 seats. :dahell:

Giselle

Daps
tumblr_ltaic6uVxk1qirjzeo1_500.gif

:duck: lol

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
also cant wait for loads of rappers to use this as a punchline

ive already got papoose, game, 50 cent,buddens maybe even school boy and ab soul on the list

cant catch me sliping in the elevator like jigga man

caught my sister in laws kicks, so what u gonna do? im hova da gawd in these lifts

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Hov would have hit her it wouldve been a wrap for him Period.. Only L he can take is da media making fun of him etc so wat he'll eat that.. Rather then deal with lawyers etc...
if they fought it would never lead to that. they all left the elevator and had their game faces on. it would've been self defense.
i respect jay's passive personality cause it's brought him this far. but i'd have given the bytch an ass whoopin she'd never forget :russ::bryan:. no one touches the face period.

Last edited: