Super Saiyan Solange hitting Hov like anime:lupe:

....I meant Anna Mae:umad:

1634275f_tumblr_n5h6pcrjNe1r33r0fo1_400.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah I think she should've done something but at the same time she probably thought Jay deserved it and that's the reason she went with Solange and like you said made sure she was okay. Plus Solange probably knows where the knives are in the house :demonic:
That's what I'm saying ..I think she went home with Solange cause she felt Jay deserved that shyt.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But today is her top 10 day of all time doe :mjpls:
according to word on the street jay-z been whoopin on beyonce and solange stepped to him about it.

ppl out of relationships still need to stay out of shyt. it's ok to whoop a bytch that's out of place only once year. :upsetfavre:

more than that just leave the bytch.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
according to word on the street jay-z been whoopin on beyonce and solange stepped to him about it.

ppl out of relationships still need to stay out of shyt. it's ok to whoop a bytch that's out of place only once year. :upsetfavre:

more than that just leave the bytch.
what street nikka :childplease:

U talm bout dem photoshopped tweets gullible nikkaz fallin for :childplease:?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said on the radio she spit on him too, smh, i dont believe in hitting females but nah, she violated him on some next shyt, i'd a jabbed her lovely, snap jab.
especially in the elevator too where you can't leave. i can't stand a bytch running her mouth let alone throw blows. where the bus driver when you need him. you wanna act like a man i'll treat you like a man.

Last edited: