Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
10322842_10101420328886321_1766458291073405755_n.jpg

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really see the difference between Jay and Beyonce here. Jay comes out that elevator like any regular person would. He looks shocked, but not enough so that an outsider would know. Those pics have been out forever yet no one could have guessed something happened until they got today's context. Still, Jay looked shook like anyone would be.

Meanwhile Beyonce is walking around with that fake smile. Her media training is second to none. What is her personality? It just revolves around what she's selling at the time. She is so safe, so calculated...even her new "edgy" shyt isn't that edgy when you consider it's stuff Rihanna was doing 4 years ago.
:what:you ever been a victim of a violent crime? :usure:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall can say Hov lost etc but in reality he didnt once again.. He would have lost if he had hit her back Facts... Props to Hov for not doin dat.. N they good at da nets/heat gm so mayb next time shrugs lol
he lost because it doesn't help his name. in a financial world his "stock" would go down. he def lost because he's being clowned even by the media. TIME magazine is in on this too.
no one's bumping his music like that a time like now.

his brand has def been hurting, at least temporarily.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hype for their tour? They are the 2 biggest acts in Music... they dont need Hype :dahell:

Tour still ain't sold out..I'm just saying..

Haha for real though I know that's more than a stretch I just like to think along the lines of PR stunts and shyt like that and this makes Jay look great to the middle aged white women who may have been up in the air about going or not.