Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Where's your proof? Unless you see shyt with your actual eyes or have concrete proof, then all you REALLY know is hearsay.

Straight like the old telephone game as kids. By the time it gets to you, the original saying is all messed up. Ya'll some gullible people
mate my proof is by the people who attend, that big fat black fashion designer is a homo, ye is bi and we know kim gets down with anything.
:mjlol::camby:

You sound so fukking dumb bruh.
I bet you are one of these liberals mate, that loves da gays right? If so why is it so hard for you to believe your favorites are homos?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ok breh, protect the fairy tale of money cash hoes at all costs. you love the image that they feed you and that's ok because that's exactly what entertainment is designed to do. don't mind me though, i'm not gonna derail the thread to debate people who will dismiss what's said regardless. carry on.
:mjlol:

Hov da gawd a fakkit??

Ya I wish u good luck in ya future standeavors breh
PleaseLeave.gif

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
mate my proof is by the people who attend, that big fat black fashion designer is a homo, ye is bi and we know kim gets down with anything.

I bet you are one of these liberals mate, that loves da gays right? If so why is it so hard for you to believe your favorites are homos?

:dwillhuh:

Who the fukk cares.

You sound even dumber :russ:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
You sound like a disturbed person. The only other people co signing you are known weirdos and local coli homophobes. You guys need a life.
Says the closeted homo agent mate. Why do you people pretend to be straight and tolerant to convert others? why not be yourself? is it because you know you will be rejected?

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Your proof is by the people who attend? You do know that Anna Wintour runs the event right? You do know that she's heavy in the fashion game, right? So yeah, I'd expect gays to be there but it's a fashion fund raiser pretty much. Once again, you're on the outside looking in.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
How does a fight between Husband and sister in law. Turn into a conversation about homosexuals. It's because of the fukking weirdos who think anyone who has accomplished anything is gay. Like why are you losers in every thread bringing that shyt up? You all have some serious deep seeded issues.