Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
you're discrediting me with no credit of your own. the fact that you could even fix your font to say that i'm wrong already lets me know you have no clue about what goes on. it's not simply an exclusive event for people with money. your post is proof you don't know anything.
You're making a terrible argument. You just randomly said some shyt unverified and someone tells you that you have no proof and your response is "well neither do you." Then you once again state something with no proof. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim and we've all seen enough random internet nikkas talking out of their ass to not believe you.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're making a terrible argument. You just randomly said some shyt unverified and someone tells you that you have no proof and your response is "well neither do you." Then you once again state something with no proof. The burden of proof is always on the person making the claim and we've all seen enough random internet nikkas talking out of their ass to not believe you.

I'm not making an argument, nor am I debating with anyone. I don't even want to get into it because I'd be wasting my time. Whether someone believes or not is not my business, nor do I really care. This isn't a gossip forum and i'm not trying to hold any info over anyone's head. Nobody would want to hear the truth anyway because it would mean questioning something that's been apart of their lives for decades that's gone unchecked. Once I saw everybody calling me unstable and a conspiracy theorist I left it alone. I don't give a fukk what nikkas on here do with their lives.

Daps

o4Zw4.gif

Best one yet.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its obvious he personally disrespected solange somehow. Ive dealt with enough ratchets to know that simply calling a black woman a bytch to her face generate that type of response. that's why beyonce didnt get in the middle of it. She felt he deserved whatever was coming.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm not making an argument, nor am I debating with anyone. I don't even want to get into it because I'd be wasting my time. Whether someone believes or not is not my business, nor do I really care. This isn't a gossip forum and i'm not trying to hold any info over anyone's head. Nobody would want to hear the truth anyway because it would mean questioning something that's been apart of their lives for decades that's gone unchecked. Once I saw everybody calling me unstable and a conspiracy theorist I left it alone. I don't give a fukk what nikkas on here do with their lives.
Man would you shut the fukk up.... "i dont even want to get into it but i replied 20 times on some 'i got the juice now' conspiracy theory bullshyt"

Stop polluting this thread with this bullshyt..... piggybacking on the fukkery cause you know nobody would check for your "theories" on their own :camby:

Back to the fukkery