Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Your proof is by the people who attend? You do know that Anna Wintour runs the event right? You do know that she's heavy in the fashion game, right? So yeah, I'd expect gays to be there but it's a fashion fund raiser pretty much. Once again, you're on the outside looking in.
are you another homo agent bruv?

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is up with Bey.. She stood there and said nothing.. I can see why chicks get KTFO when they get reckless like that. Props to Jay.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
mate my proof is by the people who attend, that big fat black fashion designer is a homo, ye is bi and we know kim gets down with anything.

I bet you are one of these liberals mate, that loves da gays right? If so why is it so hard for you to believe your favorites are homos?
Fam who doesnt know dude is gay...and are you british? :camby:

Go back to youtube w/ all those "everybody is gay" conspiracy theories.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
yeah mate like i thought, you are a hypocrite who trie sto play the morally superior role but deep down you are a so called homophobe like us all. :umad:

:russ: wtf are you talking about, crazy ass mothafukka.

"mate" :mjlol: shut yo stupid ass up please.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
JKWlm1j.jpg

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Your proof is by the people who attend? You do know that Anna Wintour runs the event right? You do know that she's heavy in the fashion game, right? So yeah, I'd expect gays to be there but it's a fashion fund raiser pretty much. Once again, you're on the outside looking in.

I work in Fashion and there are some gay designers who prey on young models and such but there isn't an industry-wide gay mafia conspiracy.
As a matter of fact, there are some straight designers who got ahead of their gay competitors just because they were straight - PR girls and editors had enough of diva tendencies of some gay designers and pushed the straight ones.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in Fashion and there are some gay designers who prey on young models and such but there isn't an industry-wide gay mafia conspiracy.
As a matter of fact, there are some straight designers who got ahead of their gay competitors just because they were straight - PR girls and editors had enough of diva tendencies of some gay designers and pushed the straight ones.

Exactly. I'm sure, just like you're saying, that not everybody in fashion is gay or bi. They just have that stereotype attached to that industry & ignorant people just run with it.