Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll really taking dude seriously when he's saying the Met Gala is for folks who are bi or gay? It's an exclusive event for people with money. He don't got no money, what does he know? LOL. Ya'll believe everything ya'll see & read on the internet smh

As far as the scuffle goes, I think Solange was drunk, Jay made a joke she didn't like & she got her feelings. That liquor made her wild out. I've been there before, a chick off that liquor trying to swing on a grown man. Beyonce may have been a little drunk too, that's why she just really stood by without too much reaction.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll really taking dude seriously when he's saying the Met Gala is for folks who are bi or gay? It's an exclusive event for people with money. He don't got no money, what does he know? LOL. Ya'll believe everything ya'll see & read on the internet smh

As far as the scuffle goes, I think Solange was drunk, Jay made a joke she didn't like & she got her feelings. That liquor made her wild out. I've been there before, a chick off that liquor trying to swing on a grown man. Beyonce may have been a little drunk too, that's why she just really stood by without too much reaction.
full

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka explain this shyt or gtfoh

nikkas on here couldn't handle the shyt that i actually know. i'm not saying i'm a deep industry insider but i do have many connections and have seen things myself to validate what i stated. 99% of entertainers are gay or bi, men and women. rappers, singers, movie stars, directors, ,models ect. the ones in the limelight are doing the most and all kinds of fukkery behind closed doors. people that keep commenting on young thug's sexuality is funny considering their OG's are the ones that are the biggest divas. it took me a long time to accept this even after i started seeing it for myself and having it confirmed from personal contacts who have been in the game before i was born.

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
Lol at everyone being shook at bey's reaction! Yall dont have wives? You never go to a party with them?.Even though shyt goes crazy just before the party..The minute you arrive all seems to be forgiven....Till you're home
these young nikkas dont know. tell em :myman:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

you're discrediting me with no credit of your own. the fact that you could even fix your font to say that i'm wrong already lets me know you have no clue about what goes on. it's not simply an exclusive event for people with money. your post is proof you don't know anything.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Solange and Jay are both lucky that the bodyguard was there; he handled the situation as best as he could. I think that if he wasn't there we would have all watched a very different video because it looked like they were both ready to throw down.

I think that had the clip shown a more assertive Beyonce in defending Jay there wouldn't as much speculation about what happened and whether he was really at fault; more would be against Solange. I personally think that she was on something thats why she was so "calm". :manny:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London

shut up mate, the met gala is a known cesspool for sexual deviants

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're discrediting me with no credit of your own. the fact that you could even fix your font to say that i'm wrong already lets me know you have no clue about what goes on. it's not simply an exclusive event for people with money. your post is proof you don't know anything.

You have no credit of your own. Anybody can say "Oh, I know somebody on the inside & they tell me everything" The fact you say that 99% of entertainers are bi & gay is extremely laughable.

Ya'll be funny with ya'll investigative journalism degrees lol

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on here couldn't handle the shyt that i actually know. i'm not saying i'm a deep industry insider but i do have many connections and have seen things myself to validate what i stated. 99% of entertainers are gay or bi, men and women. rappers, singers, movie stars, directors, ,models ect. the ones in the limelight are doing the most and all kinds of fukkery behind closed doors. people that keep commenting on young thug's sexuality is funny considering their OG's are the ones that are the biggest divas. it took me a long time to accept this even after i started seeing it for myself and having it confirmed from personal contacts who have been in the game before i was born.

:mjlol::camby:

You sound so fukking dumb bruh.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:laff: