Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut up mate, the met gala is a known cesspool for sexual deviants

Where's your proof? Unless you see shyt with your actual eyes or have concrete proof, then all you REALLY know is hearsay.

Straight like the old telephone game as kids. By the time it gets to you, the original saying is all messed up. Ya'll some gullible people

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
tumblr_n5hfaohSHz1s1xhypo1_400.jpg
tumblr_n5hf88ASyK1s1xhypo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n5hf6nWmOj1sx4z8bo1_1280.jpg

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You have no credit of your own. Anybody can say "Oh, I know somebody on the inside & they tell me everything" The fact you say that 99% of entertainers are bi & gay is extremely laughable.

Ya'll be funny with ya'll investigative journalism degrees lol

ok breh, protect the fairy tale of money cash hoes at all costs. you love the image that they feed you and that's ok because that's exactly what entertainment is designed to do. don't mind me though, i'm not gonna derail the thread to debate people who will dismiss what's said regardless. carry on.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
ok breh, protect the fairy tale of money cash hoes at all costs. you love the image that they feed you and that's ok because that's exactly what entertainment is designed to do. don't mind me though, i'm not gonna derail the thread to debate people who will dismiss what's said regardless. carry on.

Lol...they will dismiss this like they will dismiss hova sharing an apartment with Larry Johnson

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

unbro2.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
jay-z-beyonce-solange-met-gala-fight-billboard-650.jpg

"She slapped me dawg"

:ohhh:Why Bey smiling tryna put on a front for?

:jayslap: .... where these smileys at brehs.... its 5 pm central... I've only seen one smiley ..... classess are over so i'm going have to waste time and start making smilies again...
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

Last edited:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
nikkas on here couldn't handle the shyt that i actually know. i'm not saying i'm a deep industry insider but i do have many connections and have seen things myself to validate what i stated. 99% of entertainers are gay or bi, men and women. rappers, singers, movie stars, directors, ,models ect. the ones in the limelight are doing the most and all kinds of fukkery behind closed doors. people that keep commenting on young thug's sexuality is funny considering their OG's are the ones that are the biggest divas. it took me a long time to accept this even after i started seeing it for myself and having it confirmed from personal contacts who have been in the game before i was born.

You sound like a disturbed person. The only other people co signing you are known weirdos and local coli homophobes. You guys need a life.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't care about them folks, the only thing I applaud is black wealth. I just find it hilarious that 99% of people are on the outside looking in & in their bored state of life, make up a lot of shyt as to why the wealthy do what they do. But they've never been on the other side, so how much can they speak on? Makes little logical sense. I'm not surprised anymore though on how gullible & naive people are though

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The thing nikkas don't understand is that Hov' has been my GOAT since 98' and with all the shyt I know about the industry that hasn't changed. I just know the game and I know that it's all an image. That's why when stans wanna stan for shyt that has nothing to do with the music or business moves it's laughable. I'm a known hova stan so the people that think i'm trying to get at him are idiots. i'm just letting you know what it is.