Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I actually agree with @up in here

Men are not supposed to hit women unless the woman has a weapon (knife, gun, etc.). Many of today's men (especially black men) are fatherless and emasculated and are brainwashed by contemporary feminism to believe that women are equal to us (hint: they're not).

Women are physically smaller and emotional. Hitting a woman is like hitting a schizophrenic 8 year old. It just doesn't look right.
Another a$$hole with stupid ass logic...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Is that all you read or did you get my point. Whether she connected or not isn't the point. No bytch should be doing that period.
If you're going to make a blatant statement that someone got their ass whooped, at least let that be true if I'm suppose to take anything else you say seriously.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Exactly....

shyt even if you hit her back you still leave that bytch. If she got enough courage to do that, ain't no telling what she will do.

So you saying if your girl get in your face and get wild you leaving her becuase you dont know what she might do:mjlol:
naw if she really me bytch imma yoke her ass up and calm her down. She'll be alright after we get done fighting or whatever we gota do

Im not a woman beater but i have slapped a few bytches up in my past:yeshrug:.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
EP. #29-BRINGING PEOPLE AROUND YOU WITH NOTHING TO LOSE
2177593.jpeg

http://www.tariqradio.com/uploads/2/4/4/7/24470289/tariqradio29.mp3

Giselle

Daps
BEYONCE, JAY Z, SOLANGE MOVING PAST ATTACK VIDEO

NEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange say they are moving on since a video leaked this week of Solange attacking Jay Z in an elevator.

"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it," an exclusive statement to The Associated Press said Thursday. "Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family."

The website TMZ posted the three-minute video Monday and said it was shot last week inside the Standard Hotel in New York City. The video appears to show Solange, Beyonce's sister, attacking Jay Z in Beyonce's presence. A security guard intervenes. The footage shows the performers in the outfits they wore to the Met Gala last week. There is no audio.

"The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false," the statement continued. "At the end of the day families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same."

The hotel said Wednesday it had fired the person who recorded the video.

Beyonce, Jay Z, Solange moving past attack video

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So you saying if your girl get in your face and get wild you leaving her becuase you dont know what she might do:mjlol:
naw if she really me bytch imma yoke her ass up and calm her down. She'll be alright after we get done fighting or whatever we gota do

Im not a woman beater but i have slapped a few bytches up in my past:yeshrug:.
my point is if she would do that there no telling wtf she would do.... I seen to many nikkas get locked up because they couldn't adhere to the signs.

Nah homie you keep that ratchet to yourself. To many bytches in this world for that fukkery... Go ahead slime

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Either Jay was cheating or he put them paws on Beyoncé beforehand. Family just don't fly off the deep end like that for no reason less than that, regardless of sobriety.