Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Breh, I'm a dude and I'm giving you some game right now too. But you gotta make the decision for yourself if you wanna be a man or you wanna be a bytch. That's on you breh.

stop it. either you in Highschool or you deal with bird brain girls. If a chic gets "emotional" to the point she wanna draw blood from the nikka she dating... either you grab your small nuts and bounce or you bring that chic back to reality

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
stop it. either you in Highschool or you deal with bird brain girls. If a chic gets "emotional" to the point she wanna draw blood for the nikka she dating... either you grab your small nuts and bounce or you bring that chic back to reality
Exactly....

shyt even if you hit her back you still leave that bytch. If she got enough courage to do that, ain't no telling what she will do.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
That doesnt excuse her for putting her damn hands on him.

You nikkas are allowing this bullshyt is sad. If he didnt put his hands on her her ass should have never touch him. I dont give a fukk whats said.....

nikka Jay z got his ass whooped and she is the victim:heh:
You nikkaz with this "jay got his ass whooped", is that what
You consider a beat down? SHe barely connected anything. :snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Solange and Beyonce always been super close, everyone would be in Beyonce's shadow, so that means nothing. I don't think this is anything more than her being overprotective of her sister. Simple as that.!

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop it. either you in Highschool or you deal with bird brain girls. If a chic gets "emotional" to the point she wanna draw blood from the nikka she dating... either you grab your small nuts and bounce or you bring that chic back to reality
If you a man you can dead that shyt without a problem. Thats what a man do, he takes control when she outta control. Only a coward nikka run, and only a bytch nikka swing.

What type of weak muthafukkaz is y'all?

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you definitely a broad. Ain't no grown ass man thinking with this dumbass logic.

I actually agree with @up in here

Men are not supposed to hit women unless the woman has a weapon (knife, gun, etc.). Many of today's men (especially black men) are fatherless and emasculated and are brainwashed by contemporary feminism to believe that women are equal to us (hint: they're not).

Women are physically smaller and emotional. Hitting a woman is like hitting a schizophrenic 8 year old. It just doesn't look right.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

stop. Jay getting his ass whipped... no one really thinking that... Jay not deading her actions in that elevator is the issue. them first few hooks solo threw, Jay could of been like "hol up what the hell chill, B get ya sis" but B aint doing shyt.... solo came at Jay again... this is where the shyts stops for me, cause im gonna hem
If you a man you can dead that shyt without a problem. Thats what a man do, he takes control when she outta control. Only a coward nikka run, and only a bytch nikka swing.

What type of weak muthafukkaz is y'all?

nikka you must be frail. take control of a situation when the bytch wont get out your face saying hit me nikka....:stopitslime:

:mjlol: this dude thinking he could talk sense into a solange...

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That video is wild as fukk. I really couldn't care less regarding what it was about but Jay Z played the situation on video the best way possible. Had he put his hands on her in any kind of way he would've been thrown under the bus. It's common knowledge that hotel elevators are under video surveillance. Not a good look for any of them though.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Is that all you read or did you get my point. Whether she connected or not isn't the point. No bytch should be doing that period.