Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
$260k :ehh: Probably was making what $30-40k max? It was worth it.
i woulda sold it too...for more, but i mean shyt, that was just too good to delete :manny:

all the people who keep saying he'll get sued - lol @ suing a nikka who aint go shyt, smh, ok, you sued him for $7 million...now what? what does that do? and you surely aren't seeing that money and it doesn't un-erase us all seeing the vid. and violating a confidentiality agreement with an employer isn't really a crime, it's ground for being fired, which happened. dude will go on to live his life making 40k at the next gig.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y'all some pussies.

Jay-z is 6"1 and solid. Solange is 5"8 and skinny as hell. Y'all actin like y'all can't handle a little girl tryna swing on you. Was she wildin? yeah, but as a man you brush that shyt off and keep moving. Ain't no excuse for a man to hit a woman or to get his ass whooped by a girl. You either grab they arms, hold em till they calm down or you shrug em off.

There's a reason men ain't supposed to hit ladies, cause most men a physically imposing and would do some real damage to a woman. Meanwhile most women just don't got the physical strength to hurt a man. Seriously, unless a chick got a weapon, you shouldn't have any reason to fear a woman, ever. And if you ain't scared, why would you ever feel the need to hit a woman? If you hit a woman, you just a weak muthafukka. Period.

Now Jay backed up against the wall like that was either cause he knew he deserved that shyt, he gettin old, the shyt caught him by suprise or he was just worried about the cameras. either way, he was right not to hit her. But it was kinda funny seeing him react like that though

But yeah, theres a difference between strong arming a chick and hitting a chick. Only bytches hit bytches. Don't be a bytch, be a man
Get this bullshyt ass post the fukk outta here. Man or woman.. Mothafukkas are suppose to keep their hands to their self. It don't matter if you could take a good ass whooping or not.

You stupid ass nikkas probably be having hoes beat on y'all because think it's ok. bytch ever put their hands on you that means she don't respect you...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I guess you believe this classy super sweet image of Beyoncé. :mjlol:
Solange ain't do shyt to hurt jay z. Oh my she kicked him poor hov. Beyonce didn't get involved until hov grabbed solange leg. Seems like she was cool with solange poppin off for whatever the reason was, but wasn't gonna let him do shyt to her even if he wanted too. I'm not excusing what she did, but I'm not gonna act like she so terrible without knowing why she did it. You never had a chick try to fight you?. My pops got caught cheating, and my moms called up her sister and they grabbed the Vaseline and went whoo riding on him. I've seen my cousins girlfriends get slick at the mouth or disrespectful or wanna fight and female cousins have to step in and check them hoes or scrap it out. I've had female cousins get slapped up by nikkas and other cousins put the beats on them nikkas. shyt happens in families bruh, it don't make it right but this is life.
I don't believe that classy shyt either but the rest of this post is bullshyt.

Y'all let these broads disrespect y'all if you want... Go ahead slime...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get this bullshyt ass post the fukk outta here. Man or woman.. Mothafukkas are suppose to keep their hands to their self. It don't matter if you could take a good ass whooping or not.

You stupid ass nikkas probably be having hoes beat on y'all because think it's ok. bytch ever put their hands on you that means she don't respect you...

Lmao im saying....nobody ever mentions this but you notice how before February 2009 Rihanna would barely mention Chris and probably thought he was some cute innocent boy toy for her...

notice how she attacked him cause she didnt respect him and when she got the surprise of her life...started respecting him and name dropping him more?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Lmao im saying....nobody ever mentions this but you notice how before February 2009 Rihanna would barely mention Chris and probably thought he was some cute innocent boy toy for her...

notice how she attacked him cause she didnt respect him and when she got the surprise of her life...started respecting him and name dropping him more?
shyt is crazy homie.....Straight ass backwards shyt....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That "men should never hit a woman" shyt is outdated nowadays.

In order for that law to thrive, both sexes have to respect it.

Somewhere along the way, the lines got blurred, and now there's a epidemic of super macho/ delusional females who actually believe they can kick a man's ass.

Regardless of whatever theory or ideology we carry around in that lil measly head of ours, nature has a way of correcting itself.Even to the point where whole civilizations get wiped off the map.A female getting wam bam'd for violating the order of things is nothing but a small fry for nature.

In cases where women are the aggressor, I see the men who deliver that 10 piece as karmic messengers.The message is stop being delusional & use more logic--THINK before you react.

Now if a man is the aggressor, he deserves to have his ears & shoulders stomped together.If you bringing the funk to a woman who don't want it, that's a major violation of the law because you're physically stronger than she is in damn near every instance.Carrying yourself like a lady is actually your protection.Be kind & sweet.Bow out gracefully.If a nikka still tries to lay hands on you after that, every nikka on the block will be ready to mob his ass.Carrying yourself in a lady like manner actually brings out the protective instincts in a man.

But squaring up with a nikka and acting all billy bad ass will have nikkaz looking at you like "What's wrong with this crazy bytch?:dahell:"

Leaving yourself open to that karmic lesson

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's all this shyt about ass whoppings and hoes beating dudes? What the fukk is y'all even talking about? Seriously, in no universe should a man be scared a woman gon whoop his ass, unless she built like Chyna or something. A woman throwing hands is basically like play fighting. It ain't that serious. It ain't gonna hurt you. Its almost physically impossible. It's like being afraid an elementary student gon fukk you up.

I just can't fathom why y'all would be scared of a woman. If a woman tries swing on you, you grab her, it's over. Its not about respect, it's about her emotions taking over her senses. Cause if she was thinking straight she would know that you could easily fukk her up if you wanted. But you don't fukk a woman up unless your a loser. You just grab em, let em wiggle a bit, get that crazy out their system, and its over.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What's all this shyt about ass whoppings and hoes beating dudes? What the fukk is y'all even talking about? Seriously, in no universe should a man be scared a woman gon whoop his ass, unless she built like Chyna or something. A woman throwing hands is basically like play fighting. It ain't that serious. It ain't gonna hurt you. Its almost physically impossible. It's like being afraid an elementary student gon fukk you up.

I just can't fathom why y'all would be scared of a woman. If a woman tries swing on you, you grab her, it's over. Its not about respect, it's about her emotions taking over her senses. Cause if she was thinking straight she would know that you could easily fukk her up if you wanted. But you don't fukk a woman up unless your a loser. You just grab em, let em wiggle a bit, get that crazy out their system, and its over.
what the fukk are you talking about duke? just because we dont want a bytch putting our hands on us we scared?

You got do be a Broad with this dumbass logic. FOH

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You claim I'm bein "extra" but u typed up a whole 2 paragraphs of shyt I never said :pachaha:

Solange deserves to be shyt on, she acted like animal. An immature child who can't conduct herself in public.

I'm only goin off what I saw with my 2 eyes. I really don't understand how or why u are disagreeing with me.?the facts are, Solange attacked jay z and there is no reason for her to put her hands on him

Haha

Lol..."she acted like a animal"...you don't have the details. That nygga may have called her a can't or spat on her...who knows. Just assumptions. They're all spoiled rotten anyways..who cares.

Justin Beiber been acting stupid all year and he doesn't even do 24 hours in jail. No thread on that? Lol.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:snoop:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
49760420.jpg

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk are you talking about duke? just because we dont want a bytch putting our hands on us we scared?

You got do be a Broad with this dumbass logic. FOH
If you ain't scared what's the big deal? Women are the weaker sex, physically. It's just what it is. A woman ain't really gonna be able to hurt a man. It's nothing for a man to really get upset about.

When men start crying about "it's unfair that women can hit men but men cant hit women" y'all sound like some bytches. Straight up.

Women are emotional, it's in their nature to be emotional, some women more than others. If a woman get caught up in that emotion and tries throwing her hands, its not the end of the world, a man should be able to take charge of the situation and dead that shyt without any need for violence on his part. When she realize that she aint gon win she gon come to her senses and feel embarrassed. It's nothing for a man to be bytching about

Men these days are so scared that a woman gonna take their manhood that they forgot how to be men.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If you ain't scared what's the big deal? Women are the weaker sex, physically. It's just what it is. A woman ain't really gonna be able to hurt a man. It's nothing for a man to really get upset about.

When men start crying about "it's unfair that women can hit men but men cant hit women" y'all sound like some bytches. Straight up.

Women are emotional, it's in their nature to be emotional, some women more than others. If a woman get caught up in that emotion and tries throwing her hands, its not the end of the world, a man should be able to take charge of the situation and dead that shyt without any need for violence on his part. When she realize that she aint gon win she gon come to her senses and feel embarrassed. It's nothing for a man to be bytching about

Men these days are so scared that a woman gonna take their manhood that they forgot how to be men.
Yeah you definitely a broad. Ain't no grown ass man thinking with this dumbass logic.