Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Trynna save face. You damn well someone doesn't bug out like that without good reason. :stopitslime:

what do you want them to say??

breh this is family business they handle that shyt in private.

they took a massive L with tis one but it is what it is.

do y'all put your family matters out in front street?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Either Jay was cheating or he put them paws on Beyoncé beforehand. Family just don't fly off the deep end like that for no reason less than that, regardless of sobriety.
Don't know if this rumor has been dropped yet but it says that Jay told the women to move on home and watch the kids so he could go and fukk with Riri and some fun people at her party.

The shyt about Beyonce is given that she's fully rational and even then it's :deadrose:, now if she popped a molly, had some drinks and is a bit crazy.. Who knows what it could've been.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think Solange was drunk & with that statement, they didn't want the media & others to portray her as an alcoholic who can't control her liquor, is a violent mother, has mental issues, etc.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps
Whoopi Goldberg: Jay Z had 'every right' to hit Solange back - Washington Times

Whoopi Goldberg: Jay Z had ‘every right’ to hit Solange back

“I think Solange was quite ready for him to do whatever he was going to do,” she said. “This is the thing: If anybody hits you, you have the right — I know that many people are raised in a very different way — but if a woman hits you, to me, you have the right to hit her back.”

:yeshrug: jay got the green light from whoopi to whoop dat ass

pike

Banned
Daps
Y'all some pussies.

Jay-z is 6"1 and solid. Solange is 5"8 and skinny as hell. Y'all actin like y'all can't handle a little girl tryna swing on you. Was she wildin? yeah, but as a man you brush that shyt off and keep moving. Ain't no excuse for a man to hit a woman or to get his ass whooped by a girl. You either grab they arms, hold em till they calm down or you shrug em off.

There's a reason men ain't supposed to hit ladies, cause most men a physically imposing and would do some real damage to a woman. Meanwhile most women just don't got the physical strength to hurt a man. Seriously, unless a chick got a weapon, you shouldn't have any reason to fear a woman, ever. And if you ain't scared, why would you ever feel the need to hit a woman? If you hit a woman, you just a weak muthafukka. Period.

Now Jay backed up against the wall like that was either cause he knew he deserved that shyt, he gettin old, the shyt caught him by suprise or he was just worried about the cameras. either way, he was right not to hit her. But it was kinda funny seeing him react like that though

But yeah, theres a difference between strong arming a chick and hitting a chick. Only bytches hit bytches. Don't be a bytch, be a man

bytch you act like 5'8 is a tiny for a bytch. Solange is a Houston ratchet. She does that to any other man she would catch a ray rice/ chris breezy ass whooping. She is lucky jigga has evolved and knows he has too much too lose.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bncs54hCUAA5joc.jpg
where did you get this from? this pic was on abc on good morning america this morning.

i was having my coffee:sas2:... i was like :damn: they biting sohh again?:usure:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/solange-attacks-jay-z-in-elevator-jay-lost.213425/page-15

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I actually agree with @up in here

Men are not supposed to hit women unless the woman has a weapon (knife, gun, etc.). Many of today's men (especially black men) are fatherless and emasculated and are brainwashed by contemporary feminism to believe that women are equal to us (hint: they're not).

Women are physically smaller and emotional. Hitting a woman is like hitting a schizophrenic 8 year old. It just doesn't look right.

So , are you implying that it's ok for women to hit men? :comeon: men aren't supposed to women and vice versa.

Just because a woman is physically smaller than a man, it doesn't mean that her kickin you with a stiletto on won't hurt or doesn't mean anything.

Let me ask you a question. I'm 6ft3 265 lbs. if is dude who is 5'4 125lbs comes up to me and repeatedly punches me in the face, kicks me, spits on me, attacks me etc,(even tho his punches and kicks don't really hurt) should I give him a pass and go easy on him?

If I knock this MF out, people would say that the lil dude is stupid for attacking me and he got what he deserved. But when a woman attacks a man, somehow common sense goes out the window and people make excuses for a woman's irresponsible behavior

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay z takes responsibility? how you take responsibilty for a chick acting crazy?
So , are you implying that it's ok for women to hit men? :comeon: men aren't supposed to women and vice versa.

Just because a woman is physically smaller than a man, it doesn't mean that her kickin you with a stiletto on won't hurt or doesn't mean anything.

Let me ask you a question. I'm 6ft3 265 lbs. if is dude who is 5'4 125lbs comes up to me and repeatedly punches me in the face, kicks me, spits on me, attacks me etc,(even tho his punches and kicks don't really hurt) should I give him a pass and go easy on him?

If I knock this MF out, people would say that the lil dude is stupid for attacking me and he got what he deserved. But when a woman attacks a man, somehow common sense goes out the window and people make excuses for a woman's irresponsible behavior

everytime i watch that tape i wan jay to wack her. these ratchet feminists talking that solange beat his ass nonsense. these same feminisst who cry about violence celebrate that ish when a woman does the violence. they basically making a case for female on male violence with no reprecussions. if jay had whooped her his career and life would be over. at the end of the video u see he thinks twice about checking her, just for that alone i seen these hoes on some, u see, why he aint leave her alone. no logic to these females.

at the same time, that nikka should have pressed charges cause that the only way these hoes gon learn. right now is a lose lose for jay. he gettin clowned for that attack and he is being accused of all types of ish like woman beater, cheater etc. when the fact is that bish is just batshyt crazy.