Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Solange has a million reasons to be jealous of Beyoncé. Beyoncé is super successful, married to one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in hip hop. Solange us a talentless , single mother that has been in Beyonces shadow for years.

Solange is so disrespectful. It don't matter what jay z said to her , it still didn't warrant her attackin jay z.
she has a million reasons to be jealous but that doesnt mean she is my nikka...she can't just be happy for her big sister like any normal person would? :why:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solange has a million reasons to be jealous of Beyoncé. Beyoncé is super successful, married to one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in hip hop. Solange us a talentless , single mother that has been in Beyonces shadow for years.

Solange is so disrespectful. It don't matter what jay z said to her , it still didn't warrant her attackin jay z.
See breh, this is exactly what the fukk I mean by "extra"

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't think you understand what I mean by "extra". All this shytting on Solange without knowing the details and defending Jay like he been violated is "extra". Being all super sensitive like "she had no right to attack Jay" is "extra". Asking if Jay would have been wrong to knock her out when you already know the answer is "extra".

The shyt is funny breh, Solange actin a fool, Jay being all backed in the corner, Beyonce barely moving a muscle. It's funny.

You claim I'm bein "extra" but u typed up a whole 2 paragraphs of shyt I never said :pachaha:

Solange deserves to be shyt on, she acted like animal. An immature child who can't conduct herself in public.

I'm only goin off what I saw with my 2 eyes. I really don't understand how or why u are disagreeing with me.?the facts are, Solange attacked jay z and there is no reason for her to put her hands on him

Last edited:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
i fx with u my nikka but you posted that isht like it was real. her rep said it aint happening and if it did, it wasnt to clown jay, was to laugh at herself and diffuse the situation. really there are only 2 ways to deal with this. the tiger woods way, or the david letterman way. tiger woods hid away and that shyt followed him forever until it destroyed his marriage and reputation. letterman took that shyt head on, took the L and everyone moved on. instead of her hiding away she should prolly do it and everyone can move on.

I think you quoted the wrong person bro

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
she has a million reasons to be jealous but that doesnt mean she is my nikka...she can't just be happy for her big sister like any normal person would? :why:

If she was do happy for her sister. Why would she disrespect Beyoncé like this

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

At this point my nikka. I don't give a fukk about what u think is extra. Everything I posted when u quoted me is facts. Solange is a talentless single mother with a career goin nowhere that has lived in Beyonces shadow forever. Those are facts you can't argue. If u wana call that "extra" then fine :pachaha:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Boo hoo, big bad Solange gave poor Jigga man the beats. That poor defenseless man. How could she do such a thing?

GTFOH. Jay-Z is a grown man, he ain't phased by that shyt. Dirt off his shoulder. You think he went home and cried about that shyt? You think he emotionally damaged now and scared to be in her presence? Nah man, girls are emotional. He knows this, most men know this, why you actin like it something else? Sure they ain't supposed to hit men, but it ain't the end if the world breh.

But this shyt that you wrote ain't " extra" you started off with "boo hoo" big bad Solange gave poor jigga man the beats" :dead:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
If she was do happy for her sister. Why would she disrespect Beyoncé like this
disrespected? shyt for all we know what she did could've been in defense of Beyonce but she just overreacted...why she overreacted? it could be that she was just drunk or it couldve just been the last straw :manny:..the fact of the matter is we will never know the truth unless someone in that elevator comes out and says it..i'm about to go listen to that new DJ Fresh Freddie Gibbs tape...im tired of talking about this shyt lol

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But this shyt that you wrote ain't " extra" you started off with "boo hoo" big bad Solange gave poor jigga man the beats" :dead:
Ok breh, are you playing dumb or do you really not know what "extra" means when it's used as slang? This is getting really tiring breh.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayyye brehs

I know a few black feminists that laughed at this

Remember if u wanna make em look stupid bring up the C breezy rihanna situation and ask is it okay if we laughed and made fun of rihanna getting beat :mjpls:

Watch how flustered these confused black feminists get :bryan:

breh, i seen comment on twitter that confused me from these logic lacking hos. solange went at jay, jay didnt clap back, so we have to assume that bish is batshyt loony right?

ooooooh, anytime this shyt happen, why they always say the woman crazy.

erhh cause if it looks crazy maybe its cause its crazy?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:ld: He made his salary for 7-9 years in 1 day, i'd say it was worth it. He can get another job & just put that $260k in a high yield investment account. The nikka worked security at a hotel, not like he had some Government job or something :comeon:

He gonna have to pay taxes not to mention a lawyer court costs fines and restitution. And that's just from the hotel. Jay z beyonce and solange can sue as well. That security guard triffed with the hotels reputation so they not gonna just let it go.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That employee who leaked Lord Camel getting them Beats by Solange had to be a Nas stan:ahh:

...I still think this fight started cuz Hov told Bey little sis I'll sell more albums on your record than you:pachaha:

Most disrespectful thing B has done since she gave a lap dance to Terrence Howard :snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

:whoa: she's not a better singer, but solo actually releases some good tracks. if r&b were still a healthy genre, she could bank on writing

and people still going on about this video? that family did exactly what i knew would happen with this, kept it moving, didn't fuel or feed anything. props to them for reminding us they're one of the few stars that actually keep that wall between them and the "little people". all these addicted to social media gotta comment on every story about me celebrities need to take note

Last edited: