Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Boo hoo, big bad Solange gave poor Jigga man the beats. That poor defenseless man. How could she do such a thing?

GTFOH. Jay-Z is a grown man, he ain't phased by that shyt. Dirt off his shoulder. You think he went home and cried about that shyt? You think he emotionally damaged now and scared to be in her presence? Nah man, girls are emotional. He knows this, most men know this, why you actin like it something else? Sure they ain't supposed to hit men, but it ain't the end if the world breh.

You talking all that "she's a piece if shyt... She is jealous of beyonce... She was willing to publicly embarrass everybody..." All this extra shyt. Nah man, she got mad and she lost her cool and she only embarrassed herself. That's it. All that other shyt you talking is just stupid.

You brought up a whole bunch of shyt that I never said. But ok my nikka :rudy:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You brought up a whole bunch of shyt that I never said. But ok my nikka :rudy:
Which one of the following did you not say?
She didn't give a fukk about her sister, her sisters image, jay z's image. She was willing to publically embarrass everybody.

I think it was years of built up jealousy and animosity of Beyoncé that came out in a rage

Bottom line, she didn't give a fukk. Any bytch willing to attack her sisters husband and spit on him in front of the wife is a piece of shyt.

Really breh, all this extra shyt you talkin is just over the top. You seem a bit too emotionally involved in this.

Yes she shouldn't have hit him, but really, it ain't that serious, he's a grown man, he ain't shedding no tears over this.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
What do You disagree with?
that she attacked Jay-Z because of built up jealousy and animosity

anytime there's a dispute between a celebrity and someone that's less famous or has less money people are always quick to take the celebrity's side...did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, Jay-Z said something fukked up that might have caused her to act that way?....I've never seen Solange show any signs of jealousy and animosity towards Beyonce...in fact, over the years I've only seen her act overprotective of Beyonce but you and other people have such a grandiose views of Beyonce and Jay-Z that you assume that Solange GOTTA be jealous

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Beyoncé didn't wana be seen as ratchet. Beyoncé would have looked like a fool trying to fight her sister. Beyoncé knew there were cameras on her. Again, you keep makin dumb ass excuses for solanges horrible behavior. You keep excusing Solange hitting jay z, you criticize jay z for "gettin his ass whooped" but in the same breath, you say he shouldn't have hit her. So basically you put jay z in a catch 22. You have fukked up logic bruh
I guess you believe this classy super sweet image of Beyoncé. :mjlol:
Solange ain't do shyt to hurt jay z. Oh my she kicked him poor hov. Beyonce didn't get involved until hov grabbed solange leg. Seems like she was cool with solange poppin off for whatever the reason was, but wasn't gonna let him do shyt to her even if he wanted too. I'm not excusing what she did, but I'm not gonna act like she so terrible without knowing why she did it. You never had a chick try to fight you?. My pops got caught cheating, and my moms called up her sister and they grabbed the Vaseline and went whoo riding on him. I've seen my cousins girlfriends get slick at the mouth or disrespectful or wanna fight and female cousins have to step in and check them hoes or scrap it out. I've had female cousins get slapped up by nikkas and other cousins put the beats on them nikkas. shyt happens in families bruh, it don't make it right but this is life.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Ugly? :lupe:

i fx with u my nikka but you posted that isht like it was real. her rep said it aint happening and if it did, it wasnt to clown jay, was to laugh at herself and diffuse the situation. really there are only 2 ways to deal with this. the tiger woods way, or the david letterman way. tiger woods hid away and that shyt followed him forever until it destroyed his marriage and reputation. letterman took that shyt head on, took the L and everyone moved on. instead of her hiding away she should prolly do it and everyone can move on.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Which one of the following did you not say?

Really breh, all this extra shyt you talkin is just over the top. You seem a but to emotionally involved in this.

Yes she shouldn't have hit him, but really, it ain't that serious, he's a grown man, he ain't shedding no tears over this.

nikka you are the one typin up all the extra shyt. You wrote all this bullshyt:

Boo hoo, big bad Solange gave poor Jigga man the beats. That poor defenseless man. How could she do such a thing?

GTFOH. Jay-Z is a grown man, he ain't phased by that shyt. Dirt off his shoulder. You think he went home and cried about that shyt? You think he emotionally damaged now and scared to be in her presence? Nah man, girls are emotional. He knows this, most men know this, why you actin like it something else? Sure they ain't supposed to hit men, but it ain't the end if the world breh.

You typed up all that extra shyt, for what :comeon: I never said any of that shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Solange ain't do shyt to hurt jay z. Oh my she kicked him poor hov. Beyonce didn't get involved until hov grabbed solange leg. Seems like she was cool with solange poppin off for whatever the reason was, but wasn't gonna let him do shyt to her even if he wanted too. I'm not excusing what she did, but I'm not gonna act like she so terrible without knowing why she did it. You never had a chick try to fight you?. My pops got caught cheating, and my moms called up her sister and they grabbed the Vaseline and went whoo riding on him. I've seen my cousins girlfriends get slick at the mouth or disrespectful or wanna fight and female cousins have to step in and check them hoes or scrap it out. I've had female cousins get slapped up by nikkas and other cousins put the beats on them nikkas. shyt happens in families bruh, it don't make it right but this is life.

You come from a family of ratchets so you have a soft spot for defending fukkery. Carry on tho :rudy:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
that she attacked Jay-Z because of built up jealousy and animosity

anytime there's a dispute between a celebrity and someone that's less famous or has less money people are always quick to take the celebrity's side...did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, Jay-Z said something fukked up that might have caused her to act that way?....I've never seen Solange show any signs of jealousy and animosity towards Beyonce...in fact, over the years I've only seen her act overprotective of Beyonce but you and other people have such a grandiose views of Beyonce and Jay-Z that you assume that Solange GOTTA be jealous

Solange has a million reasons to be jealous of Beyoncé. Beyoncé is super successful, married to one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in hip hop. Solange us a talentless , single mother that has been in Beyonces shadow for years.

Solange is so disrespectful. It don't matter what jay z said to her , it still didn't warrant her attackin jay z.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:at bey being sweet

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you are the one typin up all the extra shyt. You wrote all this bullshyt:

You typed up all that extra shyt, for what :comeon: I never said any of that shyt
I don't think you understand what I mean by "extra". All this shytting on Solange without knowing the details and defending Jay like he been violated is "extra". Being all super sensitive like "she had no right to attack Jay" is "extra". Asking if Jay would have been wrong to knock her out when you already know the answer is "extra".

The shyt is funny breh, Solange actin a fool, Jay being all backed in the corner, Beyonce barely moving a muscle. It's funny.