Solange attacks Jay Z in elevator... Jay lost

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Y'all some pussies.

Jay-z is 6"1 and solid. Solange is 5"8 and skinny as hell. Y'all actin like y'all can't handle a little girl tryna swing on you. Was she wildin? yeah, but as a man you brush that shyt off and keep moving. Ain't no excuse for a man to hit a woman or to get his ass whooped by a girl. You either grab they arms, hold em till they calm down or you shrug em off.

There's a reason men ain't supposed to hit ladies, cause most men a physically imposing and would do some real damage to a woman. Meanwhile most women just don't got the physical strength to hurt a man. Seriously, unless a chick got a weapon, you shouldn't have any reason to fear a woman, ever. And if you ain't scared, why would you ever feel the need to hit a woman? If you hit a woman, you just a weak muthafukka. Period.

Now Jay backed up against the wall like that was either cause he knew he deserved that shyt, he gettin old, the shyt caught him by suprise or he was just worried about the cameras. either way, he was right not to hit her. But it was kinda funny seeing him react like that though

But yeah, theres a difference between strong arming a chick and hitting a chick. Only bytches hit bytches. Don't be a bytch, be a man

This is the dumbest post in this thread. Females ain't supposed to hit me and men aren't supposed to hit men. You are makin excuses for Solonges behavior. Solange was kickin jay with her heels and spittin on him. That's foul

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
It gets worse breh...sorry for linking a story from :hamster: but ...

SOLANGE READY TO SPOOF JAY Z ELEVATOR FIGHT? | SOHH.COM

jay has since this incident taken the wife who didnt have his back to a nba game....and taken the ratchet sister in law jewelry browsing in a manhattan store...

now she could possibly be paying him back by making fun of the incident("allegedly" if this story is true)...

In the process giving even MORE ammunition for jay' s enemies how solange beat your ass and went on national tv and laughed about it..

this is about to get very ugly....

Super Ugly? :lupe:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I would agree with you if wifey didn't just stand there and let that all shyt happen. If wifey allow that shyt than something else is definitely going on

Beyoncé didn't wana be seen as ratchet. Beyoncé would have looked like a fool trying to fight her sister. Beyoncé knew there were cameras on her. Again, you keep makin dumb ass excuses for solanges horrible behavior. You keep excusing Solange hitting jay z, you criticize jay z for "gettin his ass whooped" but in the same breath, you say he shouldn't have hit her. So basically you put jay z in a catch 22. You have fukked up logic bruh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It gets worse breh...sorry for linking a story from :hamster: but ...

SOLANGE READY TO SPOOF JAY Z ELEVATOR FIGHT? | SOHH.COM

jay has since this incident taken the wife who didnt have his back to a nba game....and taken the ratchet sister in law jewelry browsing in a manhattan store...

now she could possibly be paying him back by making fun of the incident("allegedly" if this story is true)...

In the process giving even MORE ammunition for jay' s enemies how solange beat your ass and went on national tv and laughed about it..

this is about to get very ugly....

Do you think Solange "beat his ass" :why:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyoncé didn't wana be seen as ratchet. Beyoncé would have looked like a fool trying to fight her sister. Beyoncé knew there were cameras on her. Again, you keep makin dumb ass excuses for solanges horrible behavior. You keep excusing Solange hitting jay z, you criticize jay z for "gettin his ass whooped" but in the same breath, you say he shouldn't have hit her. So basically you put jay z in a catch 22. You have fukked up logic bruh
I didn't criticize Jay, I think he did the right thing by not hittin her. It just think it was kinda funny.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
My nikka, cameras were everywhere, paparazzi were waiting outside the elevator too. How come I know that there are cameras on hotel elevators, but she doesn't :comeon:

And let's not forget that tmz got the elevator footage from ray rice beating his wife last month. So elevator video ain't new bruh.

Bottom line is that solonge is mad disrespectful, she was willing to attack her sisters husband, spit on him kick him etc. I think it was years of built up jealousy and animosity of Beyoncé that came out in a rage
its easy to say that when you're typing on your computer or your phone fam...Solange was probably in a blind rage and wasn't thinking logically like most people are when they're mad......and just for the record, I agree that what Solange did was fukked up and she shouldn't have put her hands on him but I just disagree with your reasoning for why she did it in the first place

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
its easy to say that when you're typing on your computer or your phone fam...Solange was probably in a blind rage and wasn't thinking logically like most people are when they're mad......and just for the record, I agree that what Solange did was fukked up and she shouldn't have put her hands on him but I just disagree with your reasoning for why she did it in the first place

What do You disagree with?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the dumbest post in this thread. Females ain't supposed to hit me and men aren't supposed to hit men. You are makin excuses for Solonges behavior. Solange was kickin jay with her heels and spittin on him. That's foul
Boo hoo, big bad Solange gave poor Jigga man the beats. That poor defenseless man. How could she do such a thing?

GTFOH. Jay-Z is a grown man, he ain't phased by that shyt. Dirt off his shoulder. You think he went home and cried about that shyt? You think he emotionally damaged now and scared to be in her presence? Nah man, girls are emotional. He knows this, most men know this, why you actin like it something else? Sure they ain't supposed to hit men, but it ain't the end if the world breh.

You talking all that "she's a piece if shyt... She is jealous of beyonce... She was willing to publicly embarrass everybody..." All this extra shyt. Nah man, she got mad and she lost her cool and she only embarrassed herself. That's it. All that other shyt you talking is just stupid.