SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You still talk to them clowns yet you blocked me, huh?
side-eye-4.gif

[/hating]
Because you could get relentless with sexual innuendo and I wasn’t always comfortable with it. It was easier to block you than have the convo. It’s not like we spoke every day or once a month for that matter.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm always running into Deirdre at random concerts here in ATL. One of these days imma say whatsup

I still chat with Persia from time to time via facebook and/or IG

Muerdame and I talk on facebook. i had invited her to join this facebook group fpr gardeners and we chat on there at times.

DragonFly is still cute as a button at her age and 3 kids later. I swear that woman still looks like she's 16

I see KiaBoo, DragonFly and what's that sexy little freak from Detroit on FB at times. What's her name again? Edit: CaramelLady

I chat with Ritchie every now and then. Like once a year She was the Haitian chick that was at UM had all the brehs drooling. I cant remember her SOHH screename. She had a baby 3 years ago. Still fine as fukk, tho :banderas: Edit: Her screename was Jade_Feria

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Because you could get relentless with sexual innuendo and I wasn’t always comfortable with it. It was easier to block you than have the convo. It’s not like we spoke every day or once a month for that matter.
:merchant: