SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Started on SOHH as a 19 year old :blessed:

I'm 39 now :flabbynsick:

I found the :hamster: in 1998, writing rhymes with Confusion and IV and @W.I.Z.E. Eddie Nygma, Iron Monkey etc.

Migrated to the Coli for sports more and more as I got older and followed the exodus here.

I know the Coli got no love for us CAC’s, but I just turned 45 brehs and I’m still here, word to my Canadian scarf Breh @TradePascalSiakam and the old fantasy sport homies like @Rev and @threattonature and others.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I found the :hamster: in 1998, writing rhymes with Confusion and IV and @W.I.Z.E. Eddie Nygma, Iron Monkey etc.

Migrated to the Coli for sports more and more as I got older and followed the exodus here.

I know the Coli got no love for us CAC’s, but I just turned 45 brehs and I’m still here, word to my Canadian scarf Breh @TradePascalSiakam and the old fantasy sport homies like @Rev and @threattonature and others.

The OG Listen :salute:

crazy how time flies, i'm 36 :flabbynsick:, when I started posting on sohh I was 15 years old. I remember being in the sohh soulseek room and leeching off kaodik remember that tude :heh:

21 years later still at it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
how we doing, OGs?

96e059073e215a72e7b5bbfe3c125c56.gif

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
The OG Listen :salute:

crazy how time flies, i'm 36 :flabbynsick:, when I started posting on sohh I was 15 years old. I remember being in the sohh soulseek room and leeching off kaodik remember that tude :heh:

21 years later still at it

ain’t that time kinda crazy when you think about it? Like, you’ve been posting on a specific message board for longer tan you haven’t Breh. :ohhh:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Started on SOHH as a 19 year old :blessed:

I'm 39 now :flabbynsick:
Yeah I was blackking on there. But I'm 36 now which is how I know many of these posters are 40+ cuz I was mostly lurked thinking... "what types of old ass 30 year old nikkas still post on a message board, talking shyt to a young nikka like me"
And that was YEARS ago.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Yeah I was blackking on there. But I'm 36 now which is how I know many of these posters are 40+ cuz I was mostly lurked thinking... "what types of old ass 30 year old nikkas still post on a message board, talking shyt to a young nikka like me"
And that was YEARS ago.

Also, just to add....

Sure we all have different views on shyt... but me getting slapped up and punked and exposed and dissed n shyt on Allhiphop... sohh and those things when I was a late teen early 20s taught me things I use in regular life.
Like dont be emotional.
About logical fallacies.
That nikkas and cacs really just be dying young out here:what:
About having an actual scientific explanation for things and no a Psuedo pov
About hip hop... that my view isnt the only view and their are different regions with different perspectives.
About internet privacy and security :beli:

And about mental health..... some nikkas are literally loney or bitter or crazy, dealing with shyt that's hard to understand; you realized how fortunate you when you lurk nikkas lives over the course of 20 years:whew: