SOHH OG check-in and network thread

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
There any archives for sohh anyone can put me onto?

im way late. Never knew any of yall brehs before 2018 let alone pre-coli.

Be interesting to do kinda a turn back the pendulum arc and see what yall was like back in the day. :gladbron:

:lupe:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Right here...Joined SOHH in August of 2001 (right when Aliyah's plane crashed and I wanted to participate in the forum discussions about it).

This is probably right around the time I joined as well…because I think the first post I ever made was about Kiss The Game Goodbye,
and I think it came out around then.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
shyt we all getting old.. Before my sis passed she left all your sign ins and passwords so we could reach out to her people and let them know... Then I changed the passwords to something I'd never remember and exited out

I think I'll do the same for my phone/a few social media spots... Cause if not... Yea... Nobody online gonna know.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Don't even remember my original name, and I wasn't interested in forming friendships and whatnot like many ...I mostly clowned around with aliases

Martin Lawrence
Theo Huxtable
Drunk Mexican
Serena Williams
Chopper from Da Band
many more

People were more clever and less sensitive back then, these new nikkas are too simple or woke to even recognize satire of aliases today. Tried some and they got banned :aicmon:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Don't even remember my original name, and I wasn't interested in forming friendships and whatnot like many ...I mostly clowned around with aliases

Martin Lawrence
Theo Huxtable
Drunk Mexican
Serena Williams
Chopper from Da Band
many more

People were more clever and less sensitive back then, these new nikkas are too simple or woke to even recognize satire of aliases today. Tried some and they got banned :aicmon:

I had a bunch of aliases too
I remember
I used Vinyl Richie in the music section
Doug Graves to discuss horror flicks.
Tigah Wud for :shaq:
I think i had a different alias for each subforum :snoop: ( don't ask)

And Clent Beatswud/Beat$wood / beatzwood For overall fukkery
there was another person that had a similar name too, but they werent shyposting like i was