Daps
lol, I'll paypal $5 to the first person who posts my OG SOHH name

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Been here since 02 and granted, i didnt dm many women, but when i did, only person to ever respond was 7:30

Even tho we only chatted aboot music, i respected the shiit out of that woman.

May the angel’s continue to carry her to even greater heights in the heavens.

*stares into the sky and pours out some cone yack*

Geek Unit. We werent just an army. We donated to the Salvation Army as well

:ohlawd:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Checking in.

Was HipHopBeBop

Phourtay

And a few others, I forget.

That was like over 15 years ago.

I wanna say I joined SOHH in ‘04 or ‘05

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Right here...Joined SOHH in August of 2001 (right when Aliyah's plane crashed and I wanted to participate in the forum discussions about it).
I can’t remember exactly but I think it was 2003 when I got on sohh

Feels like yesterday :flabbynsick:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Dante Blaze

Mac Casper …. Probably known for debating you about Tupac or Mac Dre

oh yeah,

to being trolled and doxxed with the “who are you?” campaign (I was 16-17 then)

the live streams in February 2010 fresh outta high school stunting on y‘all with my Disneyland season pass :youngsabo:

then first thing outta high school changed my name and switched from east coast to west coast with no family

carved out friendships across the Bay Area

before taking my talents to SoCal

where young barely 21 me who sacrificed meals to furnish a studio budget while never going to the studio with another person, never returning from a studio session with a message about how it went. Just me on my own path. Creating album with 7 music videos for the 12 song album

rewrites Gangnam Style energy into an Americanized “I Sell Drugs” - releases the video on WorldStar like a month before Q dies.

all to being on stage and having the song heralded by an actual childhood inspiration and the #2 west coast producer of all-time

so imagine not being a p*ssy and choosing the easy path, having no support or backing, displaced from origins and you actually make the song that earns praise from an actual idol of yours … someone who a 12 year old version of you wrote a 7 page prison letter begging him to never let Eminem touch another posthumous Tupac production … which is funny because DJ Quik was uncredited for a lot of the drum work of Eminem’s productions

anyway

you do all that and the instagram post on this has the least number of likes, and it is like everyone in my life agreed to pretend that such an occurrence doesn’t matter at all. if a fraction of it happened to them or for them you’d never hear the end of it

Coli‘s own here, check me out sometimes brehs :salute:

Last edited: