SOHH OG check-in and network thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I found the :hamster: in 1998, writing rhymes with Confusion and IV and @W.I.Z.E. Eddie Nygma, Iron Monkey etc.

Migrated to the Coli for sports more and more as I got older and followed the exodus here.

I know the Coli got no love for us CAC’s, but I just turned 45 brehs and I’m still here, word to my Canadian scarf Breh @TradePascalSiakam and the old fantasy sport homies like @Rev and @threattonature and others.
:flabbynsick:signed up in 03 under RevUniek, and playing in all those fantasy leagues was fun as hell. Can’t remember what year I retired from all fantasy sports but it was at least 6 years ago now. Couldn’t keep up with it, especially baseball.

Still a couple years away from 40 and I don’t follow all types of hip hop as much as I used to back then either. Music was what brought me to :hamster: but then finding The Coliseum was great.

The whole migration to The Coli in 2011 was really cool to see and be a part of, too.
@Rev I miss our eagles giants debates on AOL :mjcry::whoa:no homo
fukkin hated McNabb, Westbrook and especially Brian Dawkins :damn:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recently spoke with Reckless and Malfoy. I saw a dude that looked like Nahlaterz a couple months ago but based on a pic I saw of him years ago :heh:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is Malf?

Nah is on Twitter. Hilarious follow
She is doing well. Got engaged around this time last year, started a catering company and not to mention she’s a mom.

Lol she’s just busy, so I just say hi every now and then and she replies like 2-3 days later :russ:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
She is doing well. Got engaged around this time last year, started a catering company and not to mention she’s a mom.

Lol she’s just busy, so I just say hi every now and then and she replies like 2-3 days later :russ:
Good stuff. I knew the number of kids was ticking up

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I found the :hamster: in 1998, writing rhymes with Confusion and IV and @W.I.Z.E. Eddie Nygma, Iron Monkey etc.

Migrated to the Coli for sports more and more as I got older and followed the exodus here.

I know the Coli got no love for us CAC’s, but I just turned 45 brehs and I’m still here, word to my Canadian scarf Breh @TradePascalSiakam and the old fantasy sport homies like @Rev and @threattonature and others.

Wut up, good to see you still around. I remember the olden battles and shyt, I went under Truelyrics then switched to my real name…good times

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Recently spoke with Reckless and Malfoy. I saw a dude that looked like Nahlaterz a couple months ago but based on a pic I saw of him years ago :heh:.
You still talk to them clowns yet you blocked me, huh?
side-eye-4.gif

[/hating]