SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i aint got a problem wit it, my most consistent lil thing right now never wears panties hardly ever wears panties, she say she don't like that restricted feelin, even when she does come over wit panties on first thing she does when she gets here is take them off

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Man it's hotter than a motherfukker. Wearing no panties is counterintuitive, cause more heat gets to your bare coochie which makes you sweat more and if you got baby powder if its hot enuff that shyt gone cake up in the creases or start sliding down ya legs...then if you sit in a public area the only barrier you have between your puzzyhole and the bum with AIDS that just sat there is some thin ass piece of fabric :gag:

Only time I'll freeball it is if it's 50-60 degrees tops and I'm just chillin in some yoga pants or hoop shorts. I just wear thongs if I don't want a panty line :ld:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Man it's hotter than a motherfukker. Wearing no panties is counterintuitive, cause more heat gets to your bare coochie which makes you sweat more and if you got baby powder if its hot enuff that shyt gone cake up in the creases or start sliding down ya legs...then if you sit in a public area the only barrier you have between your puzzyhole and the bum with AIDS that just sat there is some thin ass piece of fabric :gag:

Only time I'll freeball it is if it's 50-60 degrees tops and I'm just chillin in some yoga pants or hoop shorts. I just wear thongs if I don't want a panty line :ld:

pics or shut the fukk up ho

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Smh @ all you nikkaz in here misunderstanding the T/S. Obviously, women wearing no panties is sexy as hell. Me knowing an attractive girl goes commando will make me want to fukk her even more. But any woman who doesn't wear panties on a REGULAR basis is probably not wifey material.

we aint wifin these women up anyway what do we care bout wifey material :pachaha:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
i would have to ask the girl to find out what her reason is for not wearing panties.

if u seem non-judgemental u'd be surprised at how much sh1t these women will reveal to you.

but a chick coming to my house with no panties aint no biggie. but if she wanted to go out with her friend or to places i'm not gonna be coming along to, then shes definitely jumpoff status.

women who wear leggins already know why they're wearing it. they're wearing it solely to garner the attention of men. so for a chick to wear that, and also not having panties underneath, thats not the type of chick u wanna make wifey.

Yeah, if she does that as a special occasion for you, that's one thing, but her wearing some extra tight pants and no draws on or going to the club with a skirt and no draws on... come on now.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Co-sign.

I'm all for the no-panty movement in the right situation, but chicks just walking around with an open-wound in the air on the daily is not whoa.

and this is basically it right here. certain form-fitting outfits that call for a "seamless" look. yeah..it's ok to go commando for an evening or whatever.. HOWEVER just walking around pantiless everyday all day for no reason is some skanked out sh*t. :scusthov: matter of fact the only 2 chicks i know who do this are total whores.

i will c/s the getting dressed up..going panty free (ocassionally) and teasing the guy with it all night moment tho...
8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

A

A Friend of The People

This was supposed to turn into a pic thread :manny:

I'll keep trying to feed the people

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
aint enough panties in the world thats gonna make your ugly,Ving Rhames lookin ass feel girlie or feminine bytch