SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't no woman i'm taking serious. she needs to put some draws on.

so you are saying it automatically disqualifies her as potential if she doesnt wear draws to an outing? Chick can be a Ivy league school graduate, own career, life right, classy, but you are going to say...cant take her serious, no draws?:comeon:

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Sometimes panties are constricting, especially in certain clothing (leggings, pencil skirts, bodycon....) As long as she isn't displaying the goods, it shouldn't matter. Also some women don't wear them because they can cause sweat and irritation..

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its what we learned growing up...panty lines are to be hidden, not on display for anyone to detect...it comes across as tacky

That's why we have thongs, g-strings, and double sided tape..those undergarments just don't cut it sometimes

I know trust me, its common sense, females have told me in the past but I was waiting for a woman to say it because you know with the people on here if I said it they would be like on some h*m* type comments against me, like how do I know all this?

A

A Friend of The People

Im proud that so many Black African Queens of the Coli have free spirits and even freer Vaginas :hug:

Not a day goes by I dont feel blessed to converse with such women of virtue :ohlawd:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Sometimes panties are constricting, especially in certain clothing (leggings, pencil skirts, bodycon....) As long as she isn't displaying the goods, it shouldn't matter. Also some women don't wear them because they can cause sweat and irritation..

Yea most def shouldnt wear panties with leggings especially the ones that be looking kinda see-through. Last semester I was walking around on campus and shawty had on leggings with some bright red/hot pink panties on me, as a nikka I even felt :snoop: for her cause she probably aint know. Im just walking behind her (:hamster:) thinking I wonder what her professor thinks of her now :russ: