SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Exactly :rudy:

Op just taking L after L b. :pachaha:

What nikka complains abt wmn letting their coochies breathe in 2012? :dwillhuh:

Brotha Marquis u lost Breh :shaq2:

Via you upset you gotta pull down your undies with the Jaws of life? You aint seen your vagina in years :umad:

Via in her best pair of lingerie

sumo-wrestler-2.jpg

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Never had any complaints when I dont..some articles of clothing require us to not be restricted by panty lines and etc...makes our booty and overrall silhouette look impeccable.

so would wear that bullshyt ass outfit in your avi with no panties on?

unless you're a cheap ass prostitute or trying to get raped..whats the deal?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Lets be honest with ourselves

Me finding out you dont wear draws on the regular downgrades you from future prospect to jumpoff status, off top..you can be the #1 wife material on the planet...after that u just a cumbucket

But if I notice in the club or a public setting you aint got none on.....imma give you all of me :noah: ..... till I hit for the first time :yeshrug:

Only hoes dont wear panties....from my life experiences :no:

how difficult is it to slide said panties to the right or the left?? :shaq:..............

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Smh @ all you nikkaz in here misunderstanding the T/S. Obviously, women wearing no panties is sexy as hell. Me knowing an attractive girl goes commando will make me want to fukk her even more. But any woman who doesn't wear panties on a REGULAR basis is probably not wifey material.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I bet the dudes talking about they couldn't be with a woman who didn't wear panties would prolly throw a bytch fit if she got in the bed with nothing but a t-shirt and cocoa butter on.

:what:

who wants panties in the bed unless they ready to rip em off?

who let this dumb,ugly ass bytch register on here?

A

A Friend of The People

Smh @ all you nikkaz in here misunderstanding the T/S. Obviously, women wearing no panties is sexy as hell. Me knowing an attractive girl goes commando will make me want to fukk her even more. But any woman who doesn't wear panties on a REGULAR basis is probably not wifey material.

Its funny you seem to be the only person in this thread to catch that. Not surprising because I know most of the Coli has the reading comprehension of 5 year olds, then you have fukking idiots like Via/Marty who just come in threads talking shyt, proving their retardation