SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
When I put them yoga pants on.....pssshhh I wish I would wear some panties underneath...and in this weather too??? Not gonna happen..as long as I'm clean and fresh, the panties stay at home.. phat rabbit ain't hurting anyone
elmer_fudd.gif

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I bet the dudes talking about they couldn't be with a woman who didn't wear panties would prolly throw a bytch fit if she got in the bed with nothing but a t-shirt and cocoa butter on.

A

A Friend of The People

Some of yall need to post pics of that ass in yoga pants/leggings with no panties.....then another with panties....then let the people decide what looks tacky :takedat:

Daps
I get the point of you saying how its ratchet to be in a club with no panties. But for a day to day task, a woman should be comfortable as possible. It shouldnt downgrade her in your eyes if shes not wearing something trashy. :manny: yall nikkas wierd b

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I put them yoga pants on.....pssshhh I wish I would wear some panties underneath...and in this weather too??? Not gonna happen..as long as I'm clean and fresh, the panties stay at home.. phat rabbit ain't hurting anyone

:dj2: