SOHH how y'all feel about females who dont wear panties???

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

I+m+laughing+so+hard+because+it+means+something+different+in+_9e0a581663e33e3eb6e18490b0ebbe40.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah, women are too careful and conservative with their bladder game if they ain't got no drawls on. That thin layer of cotton protection is like a wall to them, though it actually holds very little. A woman is more likely to piss on herself from liberal leakage due to a false sense of security if she's wearing panties.

And that's where I cum in. :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man it's hotter than a motherfukker. Wearing no panties is counterintuitive, cause more heat gets to your bare coochie which makes you sweat more and if you got baby powder if its hot enuff that shyt gone cake up in the creases or start sliding down ya legs...then if you sit in a public area the only barrier you have between your puzzyhole and the bum with AIDS that just sat there is some thin ass piece of fabric :gag:

Only time I'll freeball it is if it's 50-60 degrees tops and I'm just chillin in some yoga pants or hoop shorts. I just wear thongs if I don't want a panty line :ld:

:ohhh: I ain't think of that, and the more I think about it, the less sanitary going without panties seems. :scusthov:

A

A Friend of The People

I bet the dudes talking about they couldn't be with a woman who didn't wear panties would prolly throw a bytch fit if she got in the bed with nothing but a t-shirt and cocoa butter on.

Ummm.........no? :why:

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
Never had any complaints when I dont..some articles of clothing require us to not be restricted by panty lines and etc...makes our booty and overrall silhouette look impeccable.

you can always wear this and you have no problems with panty lines ;)

Picture-72.png

Picture-91.png

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Only time I'll freeball it is if it's 50-60 degrees tops and I'm just chillin in some yoga pants or hoop shorts. I just wear thongs if I don't want a panty line :ld:

Exactly!

I'm sitting here like... all of you females don't wear draws cause ya'll don't want a panty line? :comeon: That's what thongs were made for wasn't it?

I won't judge a female because she doesn't wear panties.... but I just don't think that's an attractive thing to do, unless you're doing it just for me for some special reason. :takedat: But I'm not for going out to random places in public with no draws on... it just doesn't seem right to me. My girl doesn't do anything without panties on except sleep every once in a while... She thinks it's nasty.

Ya'll need to cover that thing up before your flap juices start dripping everywhere. :huhldup:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Picture-72.png

Picture-91.png

:dwillhuh:..................what the hell do you call that ........................................................................... thingamajig??

It intrigues me... :whoo:...............................what does it look like from the backside??............................:ooh:....................

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Picture-72.png

Picture-91.png

:dwillhuh:..................what the hell do you call that ........................................................................... thingamajig??

It intrigues me... :whoo:...............................what does it look like from the backside??............................:ooh:....................

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Their choice. I have no problem with it at all.

The one thing i dont like that females wear are thongs. Sh!t looks wierd to me. I love females in boyshort panties though.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
hoes come in all flavors

panties with a full bush is cool

but norm now is thong/g string with shaved puss

all of which have sexual connotation...I dont buy the thong cuz of panty line...because when she were a thong, there is a thong line...

its all sexual related