SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Dudes ain’t never played or cared about a BG game or any CRPG in their lives now they stanning a turn based hardcore CRPG cause the playstation version comes out before the xbox one.

Sony stans :mjlol:

The dude i was talking to has ZERO posts in the official thread.

But in here bragging about meeting me “day one” when he’s probably not even gonna buy the game and I could be playing it right now if i wanted to.

And now you back in my notifications.

If you want me just say it breh. Love is all we need :shaq:
You maaad :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I bought it on PC. Damn good game so far.

Plus I don't want to be spoiled.

:manny:
So why y’all argue with me when i said this game has gotten some surprise attention :dahell:

You guys have literally not mentioned the game once in years of being announced, talked about, and being available on early access.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So why y’all argue with me when i said this game has gotten some surprise attention :dahell:

You guys have literally not mentioned the game once in years of being announced, talked about, and being available on early access.
Not really an argument, just pointing out your BS as normal.

Shout to Eazy

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Dudes ain’t never played or cared about a BG game or any CRPG in their lives now they stanning a turn based hardcore CRPG cause the playstation version comes out before the xbox one.

Sony stans :mjlol:
Oh I’m sorry do you have access to my Steam account or psn library?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really an argument, just pointing out your BS as normal.

Shout to Eazy
How is it BS when you’ve now admitted you are an example of what i was talking about :dahell:

I really think you just like to interact with me. We don’t have to be at odds breh. We can just talk if you want to. :cheers:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How is it BS when you’ve now admitted you are an example of what i was talking about :dahell:

I really think you just like to interact with me. We don’t have to be at odds breh. We can just talk if you want to. :cheers:

lookin' ass folks.

Spider-Man 2 comes out a couple of months

:ufdup: