SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That you made up in your mind like the rest of em :ehh:

e4d13c90f8c2aa36393fc272e29f02a6.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yep. They called it a huge technical hurdle too. It requires *extra* work and additional time from both the developer *and* MS engineers just to get it running in an acceptable state. The Series S is a hindrance in this specific case. Anybody saying otherwise is in denial.
Why didn’t PS5 version release day one??

Musta needed some “extra work” huh??? :mjpls:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
giphy.gif

Remember when Horizon dropped in the same window of BOTW & Elden Ring? Remember how Xbots beat their chests and acted like absolute buffoons? I have a feeling that this will be labeled different and that energy will be dialed down a bit. Case in point...

:pachaha:
You would a point to prove goofy if I actually played any one of those games and were capping for them . Next time you wanna quote someone trying to point out Stan’s you could use meech or courtdog

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
giphy.gif

Remember when Horizon dropped in the same window of BOTW & Elden Ring? Remember how Xbots beat their chests and acted like absolute buffoons? I have a feeling that this will be labeled different and that energy will be dialed down a bit. Case in point...

:pachaha:
What’s even more retarded on your end is that horizon was on its second entry at that point so I’m not sure what point you were trying to prove quoting me. Ain’t never said shyt about no game you mentioned once again goofy.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Word of mouth is what got this game poppin. I copped yesterday off the strength.

Folks in here saying the game only got popular because of the M$ delay. We’re all currently playing it on pc idiots.

:mjlol:

Who said this??

Seems another case of you stan’s projecting a strawman to attack :ohhh:

Again.

I have no problem saying it. I was ignoring the game like i’ve done most crpgs.

The recent hype had me check it out and all i said was “damn this game is getting more hype than expected” and you goofies went crazy.

I was ignoring it so much that i don’t even know this was being made by Larian. I liked DOS A LOT, which is how i know how niche it was especially here on the coli. So when i saw a old ass (and from my perspective) not very popular IP, a turn based CRPG getting hype all around the gaming world i was surprised, and that’s all i said.

The fact that the game has now made a couple of you sony stan’s hit your keyboards hard only tells me why y’all currently care about the game.

Damn weirdos :smh:

:francis:

Daps
All platforms need individual time and attention. Series S is getting its time now.
So, all the features on S aren't working on X and Larian delayed it because it needs to give more time and attention to make them work on S.

Glad we agree the game got delayed because it isn't working on S, breh, no replies needed from you at this point. :salute:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And you’re in this topic contradicting yourself as normal.

But yea, carry on…
I have not contradicted anything.

All i said was that some sony stan’s have decided to use this game as fanboy fodder, while we are literally in a fanboy fodder thread. Then you wanted to argue with me. You must want deez nuts like my homeboy @Aveda :shaq:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So, all the features on S aren't working on X and Larian delayed it because it needs to give more time and attention to make them work on S.

Glad we agree the game got delayed because it isn't working on S, breh, no replies needed from you at this point. :salute:

It did. They wanted to get it at a stable 60 FPS.

We both agree, the console versions got delayed because they didn't work just right and needed extra time.
Sony stans :wow: