SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
you're a funny guy. Based on your threads you usually don't play a game until at least a year and a half after it drops despite being all up in the threads.

The 5 all y'all are more similar than different :pachaha:
You did an analysis of all my posts on this site? My nikka, that's weirdo shyt

You could've just called me a Sony Stan and kept it moving, it ain't that serious breh breh

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's abundantly clear from browsing Xthot posts on Reddit and here in the Arcadium that at least 50% of the appeal of Stanfield to these nikkas was being able to stunt on Playstation owners with game clips and sassy comments

Sorry for your loss :youngsabo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's abundantly clear from browsing Xthot posts on Reddit and here in the Arcadium that at least 50% of the appeal of Stanfield to these nikkas was being able to stunt on Playstation owners with game clips and sassy comments

Sorry for your loss :youngsabo:

You know it was lol

We all gonna be eatin, and spider-man 2 will be dessert. :eat:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
is Dungeons and Dragons and BG in the same universe? idk much about either games but DD always get mentioned when people talk about BG.
Yea, Baldur's Gate is a popular location for a lot of adventures in the universe of DnD.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Nah @Gizmo_Duck didnt now dap a post calling the game “niche”

I thought i made that up :wow:
Crpgs are mainstream now? Before this game ask the average gamer about Baldurs gate and gauge their response. Of course everyone and their grandma will pretend they have been fans of Baldurs gate for years to try and fit in.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Crpgs are mainstream now? Before this game ask the average gamer about Baldurs gate and gauge their response. Of course everyone and their grandma will pretend they have been fans of Baldurs gate for years to try and fit in.
baldurs gate is damn near decades old but DnD has exposure from massive tabletop community to literally movies that just came out to podcasts to a whole ass genre within gaming - its not niche if its persistent is consistent across media

i legit do not get why yal be like this lol