SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
And Dungeons and Dragons has been more popular than ever lately
is Dungeons and Dragons and BG in the same universe? idk much about either games but DD always get mentioned when people talk about BG.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
is Dungeons and Dragons and BG in the same universe? idk much about either games but DD always get mentioned when people talk about BG.

It uses the d&d table top rule set. The role playing and dice rolls, a lot of the mythology, dungeon master, the multiplayer aspect, etc

That’s why the drop in split screen is so important for them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:sas1: I don't have any post on the official spider man 2 thread either. I was well aware of the game.

my creepy ass stalking friend
All i said was that the game went from people not talking about it at all, to some of you bragging about it cause it comes out on PS5 first.

You literally did that.

Damn sony stans :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
All i said was that the game went from people not talking about it at all, to some of you bragging about it cause it comes out on PS5 first.

You literally did that.

Damn sony stans :mjlol:
My friend, you really don't want to use this argument because you spent a year and a half bragging about the Activision merger and you've never played Call of Duty in your life

Same goes for Stan Titan

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My friend, you really don't want to use this argument because you spent a year and a half bragging about the Activision merger and you've never played Call of Duty in your life

Same goes for Stan Titan
I didnt “brag” about anything.

And yes i applaud more games coming to game pass as everyone who has a gamepass subscription should :ehh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Same goes for Stan Titan
ABK makes more than COD :comeon:

Ive spoken on my reasons why the ABK benefits me.

Overall I don't care about it, but it going through gives me more access to more games for free for no reason other than them being purchased.

:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:sas1:brother im sorry but this is shambles. Why shouldn't we be excited for a dope game?

yall having a rough summer

We shouldn’t be happy about getting BG3 which is going to be one of the best selling and best reviewed games of the year, but they are clicking their heels over getting COD a game they were gonna get anyway that they aren’t gonna play lol