SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again.

I have no problem saying it. I was ignoring the game like i’ve done most crpgs.

The recent hype had me check it out and all i said was “damn this game is getting more hype than expected” and you goofies went crazy.

I was ignoring it so much that i don’t even know this was being made by Larian. I liked DOS A LOT, which is how i know how niche it was especially here on the coli. So when i saw a old ass (and from my perspective) not very popular IP, a turn based CRPG getting hype all around the gaming world i was surprised, and that’s all i said.

The fact that the game has now made a couple of you sony stan’s hit your keyboards hard only tells me why y’all currently care about the game.

Damn weirdos :smh:

Post your divinity original sin time

Daps
This "feature" isn't why it's not on xbox, it's due to resources at the studio. They'd never put it out against starfield, game would have bombed on xbox. It releasing late makes sense from a business perspective
You think that Larian is lying about not being able to get a feature working on S? We know that Microsoft demands feature parity across the S and the X. Are you saying that Larian made up that they can't get split-screen functioning at a stable framerate on S, so they have to delay?

Larian gave this reason themselves, so what evidence do you have that they're hiding behind this issue to not release on Xbox now?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You think that Larian is lying about not being able to get a feature working on S? We know that Microsoft demands feature parity across the S and the X. Are you saying that Larian made up that they can't get split-screen functioning at a stable framerate on S, so they have to delay?

Larian gave this reason themselves, so what evidence do you have that they're hiding behind this issue to not release on Xbox now?

Microsft literally sent a whole task force of engineers to work on it but yeah…they must be lying :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Of course they aren't lying, they don't have the resources to complete it at this moment, do I think they could get it done if they prioritized console games like they do pc? Yes I do. They're a pc dev

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Remember when Horizon dropped in the same window of BOTW & Elden Ring? Remember how Xbots beat their chests and acted like absolute buffoons? I have a feeling that this will be labeled different and that energy will be dialed down a bit. Case in point...

:pachaha:
I have never had so many insufferable Xbox owning nikkas trying to offer me Elden Ring advice than in that time period

"Horizon Forgotten West"

Also, don't forget the weekly Famitsu threads comparing the sales of Zelda TotK to FF16, and the quarterly updates about Square Enixs operating budgets and net profit