SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Calm down and go play a game :ehh:

l-intro-1686144123.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why is this this game getting hype like that?

Realistically, because its the biggest budget and most expansive role playing game to come out in a very long time. Especially when a lot of other big rpg franchises have gone for lighter with role playing mechanics.

And Dungeons and Dragons has been more popular than ever lately

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
giphy.gif

Remember when Horizon dropped in the same window of BOTW & Elden Ring? Remember how Xbots beat their chests and acted like absolute buffoons? I have a feeling that this will be labeled different and that energy will be dialed down a bit. Case in point...

Why would it? It’s a new IP going against a long and established franchise.. nobody thought BG3 would be bad so it shouldn’t be a surprise if it scored higher.

:pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
giphy.gif

Remember when Horizon dropped in the same window of BOTW & Elden Ring? Remember how Xbots beat their chests and acted like absolute buffoons? I have a feeling that this will be labeled different and that energy will be dialed down a bit. Case in point...

:pachaha:
Starfield is going to kill this game no offense, theirs a reason they moved it up a month to get away from it. It's highest selling pre-order this year on steam, it'll be incredibly popular.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think if there was any shot of microsoft grabbing a few playstation players next month its going to be diminished. BG3 is probably going to keep most playstation players fed until Spider-Man 2