SOHH, Baldur's Gate 3 really about to eat LoadingScreenfield's lunch, huh?

Daps
You better believe it, bucko
On a serious note, Microsoft needs to drop their feature-equal standards for third parties. The Series S is going to keep more third-party games from coming out on their consoles.

Keep that standard in-house if you want (though it made Halo Infinite less feature-rich as a result), but don't hold third parties to that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On a serious note, Microsoft needs to drop their feature-equal standards for third parties. The Series S is going to keep more third-party games from coming out on their consoles.

Keep that standard in-house if you want (though it made Halo Infinite less feature-rich as a result), but don't hold third parties to that.

Yeah, this is whats annoying. Because while Larian was comfortable with delaying the xbox version this time because of Starfield there are other 3rd party devs that won’t, so it will just delay every console version.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Word of mouth is what got this game poppin. I copped yesterday off the strength.

Folks in here saying the game only got popular because of the M$ delay. We’re all currently playing it on pc idiots.

:mjlol:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said this shyt was "niche" two days ago. :russ:
I said the genre was niche and the hype surrounding this game was surprising.

CRPGs have not been very popular for a long time.

BG as a franchise been gone for a long time.

Larians last game was great, but didn’t sniff the hype and popularity of this game.

They hit lighting in a bottle, which is cool, but for me ,( and anyone else being honest) surprising

You have exactly ZERO posts about the game until it became fanboy fodder :ehh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

This "feature" isn't why it's not on xbox, it's due to resources at the studio. They'd never put it out against starfield, game would have bombed on xbox. It releasing late makes sense from a business perspective

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again.

I have no problem saying it. I was ignoring the game like i’ve done most crpgs.

The recent hype had me check it out and all i said was “damn this game is getting more hype than expected” and you goofies went crazy.

I was ignoring it so much that i don’t even know this was being made by Larian. I liked DOS A LOT, which is how i know how niche it was especially here on the coli. So when i saw a old ass (and from my perspective) not very popular IP, a turn based CRPG getting hype all around the gaming world i was surprised, and that’s all i said.

The fact that the game has now made a couple of you sony stan’s hit your keyboards hard only tells me why y’all currently care about the game.

Damn weirdos :smh: