Software Development and Programming Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Kotlin won't even compile if you try to use a ternary operator.
giphy.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ok, let's go step by step.

Correct, not sure what this has to do with TS and JS but good job :troll:

Damn, that didn't last long

Doesn't get more wrong than this, and it's a core part of your argument? :mjlol:

Can you copy/paste Java code into a Kotlin file with 100% interoperability? No. Does Kotlin accept all Java syntax? No. Is the type inference the same? No. Kotlin won't even compile if you try to use a ternary operator.

Conversely, you can copy JS code into a TS file and compile it as normal. All JS syntax works in TS, fully. The type inference is the same. All TS does is complain if your code is too loose, similar to a linter, but there's no behavior in JS that isn't mirrored in TS. Unlike Kotlin and Java

Nope, they're not. Good thing that has nothing to do with TS being JS

I see all those mathematical proof textbooks are doing you good :skip: Now scram and go finish your finals, and this time I better not see no C's on that report card :ufdup:

yeah i'll get back to that after you answer my question.

stop dodging the question.

that might suffice in your public school system but not here

a simple yes/no please.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
"Details please" after I literally just gave details :comeon:

Let it go bro. You were wrong, it's over.

:mjlol:

this babble mouthed yank will write paragraphs about everything he doesn't know and they mama but is scared to post some code or a simple yes/no answer to a question.

:camby:

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

this babble mouthed yank will write paragraphs about everything he doesn't know and they mama but is scared to post some code or a simple yes/no answer to a question.

:camby:
You aight breh? I answered your question like 4 comments ago and gave you all the examples you could need, let it go.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
No worse feeling than to hit your knowledge ceiling in the middle of solving an interesting programming problem. You be sitting there like "damn, I need to learn all this other stuff just to make 10% progress? :mjcry:"

Man fukk this i'm taking a week long break :camby:
Came back with a refreshed set of eyes and breezed through that previous hump :ohlawd: :blessed:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This polyfill shyt sounds wild. :picard:
Brehs yall better check yall site if yall used it before. :lupe:
Probably dont go to your tax site if you use intuit either.
Sounds like these were used for older sites though. edit: shyt nvm, sites like hulu still has the vulnerability. Someone doing youtube vid about the situation just checked hulu's html lmao

Long story short - Devs/companies that used polyfills in their site put the domain to polyfillio in the site's script tag. That domain name and github was sold to a chinese company. That company changed the code and how the script behaves and is currently launching malware attacks using that script. Google is blocking ads for any ecommerce site that uses polyfill.

I wonder if this site uses polyfillio :lupe:

Last edited: