Software Development and Programming Careers (Official Discussion Thread)

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Working on a platformer in the unreal engine.

Modeled a shytty house in blender:
BnlBjSK.jpg

That same house in ue4 w/ some light cel shading that I'm experimenting with. Trying to get that BOTW look

NkOvn8c.jpg

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i have a problem of jumping from one language to another before i truly mastered the previous one :snoop: been learning java for a while now ,but thinking about jumping to either python or c# to make games on unity.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
i respect yall programmers man i got a programming bachelors degree but i havent programmed anything in years...kinda forgot everything i knew shyt seems super hard for me to get back onboard with it :ld: i suck brehs :mjcry:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i respect yall programmers man i got a programming bachelors degree but i havent programmed anything in years...kinda forgot everything i knew shyt seems super hard for me to get back onboard with it :ld: i suck brehs :mjcry:
You spent 4 years on that degree, and you didn't use it?:dwillhuh:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Been reading head first : java and im about half war done with the book and suddenly everything started to make sense.
now im able to read other's people java code and understand most of it. Once im done with the book , im planning to make
a news feed application but for video games news as my first project.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been reading head first : java and im about half war done with the book and suddenly everything started to make sense.
now im able to read other's people java code and understand most of it. Once im done with the book , im planning to make
a news feed application
but for video games news as my first project.
Breh, keep it up, :obama:
I do suggest when you start working on that project you look at java spring framework which should make project easier to manage.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Does anyone know PHP code I need help with the code for my site... I would like to put up a search bar and social media icons to the right of my sticky menu....