Soccer = Skill and Technique (USA Needs to Understand This)

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yeah, but a player from DR? You'd lose your mind if he was nice and played for the US :mjpls:
O6z68xb.gif

DR needs to get on their soccer grind.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That's not much heaver than Lukaku, I'm just applying the US "bigger, faster, stronger" tax to it.

And you don't need much more than 15 mins when dudes are getting carted off the pitch for getting in LaQuinton's way :banderas:

Exactly, you do know that lukaku played 2 games prior to this one right? Both times dude played the entire 90 minutes and never had one shot in both games.

He had a good game today but I hope people dont think this dude the charcoal ronaldo now

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Ok breh I'll break it down for you

1. The american defense were tired, absolutely done.

2. Lukaku had fresh legs

3. USA were so desperate for a goal they put everybody up field = Lukaku having tons of space.

4. If lukaku had played the full 90 minutes they would have not lrft him that much space

5. No doubt that was a great show of speed and strength but against a top defense that would of not happened

6. African teams are full of lukaku clones....where are african teams now? eliminated.

yes the us defence was tired,but lukaku's game is based off athletic skill,his on the ball skill is average at best.....

but you cant stay against top defenders that would not of happened,one thing about lukaku is that he can out-strength most players

and african teams lack the footballing knowledge,how many times have we seen an african player take the shot instead of passing it etc

dont get me wrong tho, african teams build up play is better than most,including englands,african teams attack and forget about defending at times

they jus lack the coaching knowledge

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Exactly, you do know that lukaku played 2 games prior to this one right? Both times dude played the entire 90 minutes and never had one shot in both games.

He had a good game today but I hope people dont think this dude the charcoal ronaldo now

Still, that's what America would realistically be able to put on the field at multiple spots in regards to size & athletic ability if African Americans were more involved in the sport. All week these dudes have been saying 6'1" - 6'3" 200-220lbers are too big and wouldn't be able to keep up.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
yes the us defence was tired,but lukaku's game is based off athletic skill,his on the ball skill is average at best.....

but you cant stay against top defenders that would not of happened,one thing about lukaku is that he can out-strength most players

And where was he the last two games? dude never even had a shot on goal.

No doubt he would outmuscle everyone but top defenders are not stupid enough to try go muscle for muscle. They would pressure him into making a mistake

and african teams lack the footballing knowledge,how many times have we seen an african player take the shot instead of passing it etc

dont get me wrong tho, african teams build up play is better than most,including englands,african teams attack and forget about defending at times

they jus lack the coaching knowledge

So what your saying is..............despite their raw athleticism africans lack the technical aspects of the sport ? :smugbiden:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
times change, if it was all about skill and technique surely spain would of qualified with ease....

take zlatan who is 6ft 5 ,he has more skill and technique than half of the 5ft3-5ft 10 players in the world
That nikka skills is crazy as fukk. I still remember him shytting on John Carew back in the day.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
No one with common sense who makes this claim, is saying that skill and technique aren't needed. But you don't think there aren't nikkas who would have amazing footwork if they started playing soccer when they were young. Now imagine that plus a superior athlete? If someone who had Kobes athleticism plus his work ethic and proper coaching and had amazing footwork wouldn't be superior player to some of these star soccer players? and this isn't bias cause I'm a huge futbol fan and played competitively. We have basketball players who would be world class athletes in numerous sports but soccer players wouldn't be world class in anything but soccer.