Soccer = Skill and Technique (USA Needs to Understand This)

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
8c7aKLS.png

My bad i thought you said usa would dominate lol

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
times change, if it was all about skill and technique surely spain would of qualified with ease....

take zlatan who is 6ft 5 ,he has more skill and technique than half of the 5ft3-5ft 10 players in the world

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Why would USA have a good soccer team when they have basketball courts instead of soccer goals/pitches.

USA are by far the best basketball nation in the world. But soccer is a much bigger sport than basketball.

Im thinking out loud again :snoop:

Depends on where you live, down in Spanish Harlem you'll see more soccer fields popping up daily.

Also, you can play soccer on basketball courts, I see the Mexicans do it all the time :lupe:

KingJudah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tilden
And america need to stop taking these wack ass germans, Green, jones, brooks were not good enough to join the german squad so the usa was like :myman:

Nah nikka they wack :childplease:
I saw the name Jermaine Jones and I was like dope we got some nikkas on the team

Then I seen that he was German :patrice:

Then that he doesn't even speak English :what:

:why::birdman:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
times change, if it was all about skill and technique surely spain would of qualified with ease....

Im not even gonna address this stupid ass point lol

take zlatan who is 6ft 5 ,he has more skill and technique than half of the 5ft3-5ft 10 players in the world

and where is zlatan? oh yeah I forgot he never even made it to the world cup :mjlol:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
We have neither though, very little athleticism and very little skill, at least if we put unbridled blackleticism out there we'd have an exciting team that America would root against.

No doubt they would be exciting but there lack of football IQ would get them lynched :mjlol:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Im not even gonna address this stupid ass point lol

and where is zlatan? oh yeah I forgot he never even made it to the world cup :mjlol:
is that his fault or the lack of quality in the team......

// u said its all about skill and technique, where is spain??????

huh..........

6 FT 5 KEEP THAT IN MIND HOE

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
// u said its all about skill and technique, where is spain??????

So im on twitter and seeing stuff like "If lebron/kobe/(another super athletic dude) type dude there we would win :bryan:"

Breh soccer is a game of skill and technique. You can only get these two by having a soccer culture and america does not have a soccer culture. Yes being athletic is a great bonus but its not the be all and end all.

Put your fukking reading glasses on next time.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
its all about skill and technique..............:troll:

some1 find italy please:sas2: