Soccer = Skill and Technique (USA Needs to Understand This)

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Basquete is growing down there right?

My prediction is that your country becomes a world power at basketball in the next 20 years :lupe:

Yeah it is. Lots of great players are growing here.

Still a cac sport in majority anyway.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
where are you from ? I left U.S. for tax reasons....it's still home though

I'm american but I traveled a lot cause my dad was in the Navy. Left for good to go to university in Canada and just stayed. I owe a shyt load because I got in an accident in the states. So I doubt ill go back, just going to eat off the healthcare here

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yeah it is. Lots of great players are growing here.

Still a cac sport in majority anyway.

It may be a cac sport for now, but scouts are checking for the lanky black dudes.

Those really tall kids in the favelas will see Team USA basketball in two years, they'll pick up the sport soon.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
It may be a cac sport for now, but scouts are checking for the lanky black dudes.

Those really tall kids in the favelas will see Team USA basketball in two years, they'll pick up the sport soon.

Yeah man! That's what I hope

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
We have a generation of kids currently 5 and younger playing soccer all over the US. Football is going to see a great portion of its talent pool shift to soccer because today's parents are viewing the sport as too violent to participate in. Those kids are going to stick with soccer and I personally know a good number of african american parents who plan on training their kids specifically for the the sport and these are middle class families.

You will see better athletes on the U.S. team in about 8 years.

let's be honest. even with all the controversy around concussions in american football, parents still are gonna let their kids participate in it, especially football crazed parents in the south. :pachaha:they don't care as long as they have that small possibility that their kids can turn pro and profit off them :pachaha:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm american but I traveled a lot cause my dad was in the Navy. Left for good to go to university in Canada and just stayed. I owe a shyt load because I got in an accident in the states. So I doubt ill go back, just going to eat off the healthcare here

LOL... you moved next door breh. I'm in Europe atm and these cacs/arabs/blacks all love soccer...No other sport can breathe here

How you have 5 professional leagues in one sport ? Soccer is their religion :gotdamnbreh:

We'll never get there.....

Unless we have that type of focus......

from coaching to top level talents to grooming kids from an early age :pharrell:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
2 Chris Pauls, 2 Nate Robinsons, 2 Russell Westbrooks, 2 Kawhi Leonards, 2 Steve Nashs, 1 Anthony Davis as keeper :blessed:

10674103.jpg

Lebron-cramps-2.jpg

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
LOL... you moved next door breh. I'm in Europe atm and these cacs/arabs/blacks all love soccer...No other sport can breathe here

How you have 5 professional leagues in one sport ? Soccer is their religion :gotdamnbreh:

We'll never get there unless we stealing young European talent and signing stars in their prime :pharrell:

I know, but I have been in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Japan for long portions of time. Vancouver was the perfect middle ground between the states and Europe for me. I know blacks everywhere else love the sport? But if America put the time and effort that put into football why would it be crazy to think they would be top 3?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, but I have been in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Japan for long portions of time. Vancouver was the perfect middle ground between the states and Europe for me. I know blacks everywhere else love the sport? But if America put the time and effort that put into football why would it be crazy to think they would be top 3?

America has too much choice when you are kid ...You'd have to eliminate the focus on basketball/football and replace that with soccer....NEGATIVE

Think about that breh....England has 5 professional tier leagues with 20 plus teams breh

100 pro teams in one sport...This shyt is a drug and every dealer is pushing it....:deseanha:

If it does take off it will be the latin community at the forefront...since it's part of the culture but you can't do that without getting cacs on board.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
The US doesnt have great athletes or skill and technique. The best athlete on the team was Howard.
yesterday's game was the only full game of soccer ive ever watched and that guy seriously put on for his team.

the US team had little to no push, and couldnt keep the ball on the opposing teams side of the field at all to make any real plays for the goal..

obv i dont know futbol verbiage so i am speaking in half nfl terms, but the US team blew every "red zone" chance they had, while Howard had the entire team on his back..

very entertaining game.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
America has too much choice when you are kid ...You'd have to eliminate the focus on basketball/football and replace that with soccer....NEGATIVE

Think about that breh....England has 5 professional tier leagues with 20 plus teams breh

100 pro teams in one sport..
.This shyt is a drug and every dealer is pushing it....:deseanha:

If it does take off it will be the latin community at the forefront...since it's part of the culture but you can't do that without getting cacs on board.

That's impressive for a country the size of Texas

I was in London last year and that city alone has about 8-10 pro teams. Its like if every team in NY or LA was a soccer/football club:noah: