So you're a gamer huh? Then post some OG shyt that real gamers would recognize

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Turning the system on, playing a racing game like Mario Kart 64 or Diddy Kong Racing, or Gran Turismo, and the cursor keeps scrolling right, you find a way to select a car and a stage, then your car keeps turning right, so you gotta turn the whole system off and on :dahell:

years later when I got older i realized it's cause you had your finger on the joystick pressed left before you turned the system on, so the cpu configured "<=" as "neutral" :mjlol:

:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

that makes so much sense :russ:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
post-4096-127724361781.jpg

:wow:

GameBoyColorGameShark.png

nikkas dont know the risk about using the game shark for gbc to get rare candy for pokemon with the chance that the shyt woiuld delete your game :dead:

it happned to me once i was :sadcam:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
post-4096-127724361781.jpg

GameBoyColorGameShark.png

nikkas dont know the risk about using the game shark for gbc to get rare candy for pokemon with the chance that the shyt woiuld delete your game :dead:

it happned to me once i was :sadcam:

On Emerald i just did the Pokemon Cloning glitch, attach a rare candy to the pokemon you want cloned and repeat

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm 26 but got into gaming pretty early. My dad bought me first gaming system ever (OG PlayStation) on my 5th birthday. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the game i got with it but I remember it was very bloody/gory, don't remember it ever having a sequel, and apparently it's not very popular but I loved it lol. I remember in the back of my head thinking "this game isn't for kids :mjgrin:" but I was having the time of my life. Matter fact I don't even remember life before that PlayStation lol if anybody could somehow recall the game im talking about using my unfortunately shytty clues id be eternally grateful.

Anyway, fast forward a few years.

151002-the-legend-of-dragoon-playstation-front-cover.png

Oh. My. Gawd. I picked this game up on an absolute whim because I had NEVER played a RPG before (unless you count playing Zelda on a friend's SNES for twenty minutes) so I didn't really know what to expect. Being a stupid ass kid I just thought it was funny "they spelled dragon wrong:pachaha:" and that guys red armor on the cover looked cool so I begged granny to cop (impossible to ever get my granny to break bread on useless videogames unless I made it seem life or death). nikka I had NO idea what I was in store for.

Brehs I'm talking about before this game im I'd play racing games, adventure, fighting, shooters, pretty much everything but RPG games. Ohhhhhhhhhhh but after experiencing the legend of dragoon my life changed. RPG's have been the GOAT for me for over 15 years.

Why didn't they make a sequel :mjcry: fukka final fantasy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm 26 but got into gaming pretty early. My dad bought me first gaming system ever (OG PlayStation) on my 5th birthday. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the game i got with it but I remember it was very bloody/gory, don't remember it ever having a sequel, and apparently it's not very popular but I loved it lol. I remember in the back of my head thinking "this game isn't for kids :mjgrin:" but I was having the time of my life. Matter fact I don't even remember life before that PlayStation lol if anybody could somehow recall the game im talking about using my unfortunately shytty clues id be eternally grateful.

Anyway, fast forward a few years.

151002-the-legend-of-dragoon-playstation-front-cover.png

Oh. My. Gawd. I picked this game up on an absolute whim because I had NEVER played a RPG before (unless you count playing Zelda on a friend's SNES for twenty minutes) so I didn't really know what to expect. Being a stupid ass kid I just thought it was funny "they spelled dragon wrong:pachaha:" and that guys red armor on the cover looked cool so I begged granny to cop (impossible to ever get my granny to break bread on useless videogames unless I made it seem life or death). nikka I had NO idea what I was in store for.

Brehs I'm talking about before this game im I'd play racing games, adventure, fighting, shooters, pretty much everything but RPG games. Ohhhhhhhhhhh but after experiencing the legend of dragoon my life changed. RPG's have been the GOAT for me for over 15 years.

Why didn't they make a sequel :mjcry: fukka final fantasy
Battle Arena Toshiden?

Tobal no.1 was my shyt, just learned there was a part 2 (Japan only)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Battle Arena Toshiden?

Tobal no.1 was my shyt, just learned there was a part 2 (Japan only)
Man naw. I've wasted an embarrassing amount of my day combing through wiki and the rest of the internet trying to find this damn game but I just can't.... This shyt is worse than finding out they changed the bearenstein bears to bearenstain :martin: did they just erase this game from history WTF