So you're a gamer huh? Then post some OG shyt that real gamers would recognize

Daps
Reppin
UK

Posted Rambo cos rewatched the film recently

But generally there were a bunch of difficult games on the spectrum, ghouls n ghosts and shyt like that

Also mind bending games like gift from the gods, wtf was that all about?

I used to think I was terrible at games, little did I know they were just hard AF. I always ended up ratcheting up the difficulty on games later in life though, no doubt cos of how it all started.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
@JDH suck my dikk lmao. now you got cacs trynna call black people on the site cacs. get lost and stop stalking me. You are a lame.

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imgres

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Man naw. I've wasted an embarrassing amount of my day combing through wiki and the rest of the internet trying to find this damn game but I just can't.... This shyt is worse than finding out they changed the bearenstein bears to bearenstain :martin: did they just erase this game from history WTF
Have you heard of the Mandela affect? For those who haven't, some people claim something happened and our time lines merged with another dimensions. Sounds crazy enough but let's examine the evidence. Does anyone recall Nelson Mandela dying back in the 90's? Don't know why but I thought that at one time in my life. I know he died a few years ago, even have family that knew him.. That's how the term was developed. More recognizable evidence is the Bernstein bears. It was clearly with an E but as you pointed out they saying it was always an A :shaq2: One that stands out even more is forest Gump saying life is like a box of chocolates. Now they claiming he said "life was like a box of chocolates" :dwillhuh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Real nikkas know these versions shytted on their SNES and Genesis counterpart

9k.png
Sega%20Game%20Gear%20Mighty%20Morphin%20Power%20Rangers%20The%20Movie%20Back%20CoverThumbnail.jpg

Legend of Zelda? Nah but it was still damn good

STARTROPICS_I_large.jpg

Moms: You turn that fukking light off and go to bed!!! Your ass got school in the morning, don't play with me!!!

Me: Fine :aicmon:

Gets under the covers, closes the door

:steviej::steviej::steviej:

Z.png

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's right :birdman:

Here, watch me go back in time and do some gangsta shyt...

*Walks into a book store, strolls over to magazine section.. Skims entire issue of electronic gaming monthly, rolls out*

I already read the Gamepro :yeshrug:

Shieeeet.

We use to walk up in the store, rip out the pages that had codes and how to do all the fatalities in mortal Kombat, then bounce out that muthafukka round here.

:myman:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it wasn't for this I wouldn't be the gamer I was. You could only get so much gaming in with one system then.

Sega came through with this and provided be pretty much there whole library after me being mostly a nintendo boy my whole life.

I played every game in every genre at least once because of this.

1345307-sega_channel_adapter_power_cord.jpg

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
If it wasn't for this I wouldn't be the gamer I was. You could only get so much gaming in with one system then.

Sega came through with this and provided be pretty much there whole library after me being mostly a nintendo boy my whole life.

When I meet my moms real brother as a kid he has this I was BLOWN away:mjgrin:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Renting this shyt

giphy.gif

and being like

tenor.gif

Imagine saving up and BUYING this shyt as a kid :russ: got it pre owned at blockbuster and wanted to take that shyt back the same day. Ended up keeping it and making anybody who spent the night play that racing mp mode

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Shieeeet.

We use to walk up in the store, rip out the pages that had codes and how to do all the fatalities in mortal Kombat, then bounce out that muthafukka round here.

:myman:
I was usually coming from school so I'd be rocking a bookbag, would just pull out a pencil and write a the codes down somewhere...or in other cases I might have accidentally dropped the entire magazine into the bookbag but that was only on several occasions :manny:

Gamepass before gamepass :wow:
Looks like spy vs spy, what is it