Bro, I just caught the same vapors as the gif :russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First Madden I ever bought :mjcry:

325226_Madden-94__00.jpg
That Yellow chip was the memory card (for the youngins)
The Tilt in Greenbriar mall. Shadiest fukking arcade ever. nikkas was huddled up when NBA JAM dropped like :ooh:

lH-58UpPcJHjOGpy2UyLEeqMM2zk0Wk8PKobseAln6mVvvMzSAqhjMnmMxtKXur-CQU=h310
This was my shyt.
Is that star wars arcade?
*camps in bathroom ceiling in facility stage during multiplayer; grabs golden gun*

hqdefault.jpg
Bruh, you would have never made it out the ceiling alive with my team of killers. We'd Bobbie trap the Hell out of that spot. Proximity mines on and in the ceiling. But mostly all around the stalls. Sometimes on the weapons (then you take the weapon and the bomb disappears but is still active :banderas:)

Goldeneye is probably my top game of all-time. Without going into more detail, that game changed my life, still figuring out if it was for the better or worse tho :patrice:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Final bout was cheeks, but it was a Dragonball game in English. Still get pissed over adult Gohan vs kid gokus taunt screen. Gohan came off sounding like a bytch. And the meteor moves? That game was designed to make you want to fight someone.

Pokemon snap though? That game was the shyt. I never knew I would enjoy it that much. Same with pinball and it's Japanese theme playing in the American game

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Remember being a feen for batteries back in the OG Pokemon days. Would literally take batteries out of the damn remote and try all combinations till the damn power light on the side of the screen was lit.

Oh yea and:
MissingNo. - Wikipedia.

DAWG!!

my older sisters were nintendo heads n they had the pad n would let me rock sumtimes. my mom got my younger sister the pocket camera, talkin bout u can use ur brothers gameboy pocket!
:what:

SPENT HOURS @ THE ARCADE W MULTIPLE PARTNERS! GOAT ARCADE GAME!!!

Y'all remember the memeory card holder in PS2 game cases?

2uruu54.jpg

how Blockbuster used to find my cuzins rentals lol

0006948-duracell-aa-batteries-2-per-pack.jpg

+
muo-batterycharging5.jpg

+

il_570xN.990440688_593h.jpg

=

:mjcry:

BOOOIIII!! shyt was like magic!!

I remember having the Batman joint at school. Had it in my pocket with the screen facing out

:snoop: ... bumped into the desk and spider webbed my shyt

:mjcry:

tiger---handheld-game----ninja-gaiden-p-image-291238-grande.jpg

handheld-pic1.jpg

i had that ninja gaiden!

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Being at school and crowding around a friend who had a recent issue of Gamepro magazine ‘from the States’ so that you can write out codes/fatalities/character movesets from the magazine into the back pages of your Maths notebook.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Being at school and crowding around a friend who had a recent issue of Gamepro magazine ‘from the States’ so that you can write out codes/fatalities/character movesets from the magazine into the back pages of your Maths notebook.

I use to go in Walmart and go to the electronics section where the games was. Would make a beeline for the code books/gaming magazines and write down all relevant codes j could lol.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss manuals/booklets. I always read them. They usually had funny stuff written and the notes in the back were useful too. It's kinda sad but that's the videogame industry nowadays, cutting costs comes first over nostalgia. I remember that as a kid, the drive back home was always for reading the manual, for me it was almost a tradition

s-l500.jpg

hqdefault.jpg