So you buy an M.2 SSD device that meets standard but there is no guarantee it will work

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That video says nothing to debunk what I said.

Just repeating that they want to use the same cord across a bunch of devices.
:what: It flat out mentions what I said about the aftermarket cords that can brick ur phone. The fact that it’s a slower, less durable, most expensive, and less economical port. fukk is u talkin bout?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: It flat out mentions what I said about the aftermarket cords that can brick ur phone. The fact that it’s a slower, less durable, most expensive, and less economical port. fukk is u talkin bout?
And none of that debunks what I said.

The port itself is smaller and more durable.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
This is from DF

w7SKzfX.jpg

It's really simple.

Careful.....

Careful....

CAREFUL! .,....

n6FG8W.gif

Naw.... . I'll wait for the official patch.... :mjgrin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And none of that debunks what I said.

The port itself is smaller and more durable.
The lightning port is NOT more durable than the usb c port. The lightning connector is only more durable in that it’s a little bit more water and dust resistant and the connectors are on the cable itself rather than the port. The USB C PORT is more durable than LIGHTNING PORT. And the charging is also more safe. Apple makes money off the licensing fam. It’s all about the money. Has barely anything to do with the consumer.

Nahmeanz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apple absolutely makes money off of the lightning cable and other than it’s a thinner port, that’s the only reason it still exists.

I used to work with Beats by Dre, and the money Beats generates for Apple is like an accounting rounding error compared to what they make off of lightning cables.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The lightning port is NOT more durable than the usb c port. The lightning connector is only more durable in that it’s a little bit more water and dust resistant and the connectors are on the cable itself rather than the port. The USB C PORT is more durable than LIGHTNING PORT. And the charging is also more safe. Apple makes money off the licensing fam. It’s all about the money. Has barely anything to do with the consumer.
No the port itself on usb-c is larger, more open space to collect dirt and grime. Also the connecting tabs are inside the port so they are prone to break off or fail inside the port. The lighting port does not have these problems. Also USB-C ports are prone to getting lose over time, lighting cords “snap” into place and stay there better.

We could go back and forth all day. Again, my only point was that there are advantages/disadvantages to either solution. That’s not even a controversial thing to say. Don’t know why you got your panties all in a bunch. It’s ok breh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Apple absolutely makes money off of the lightning cable and other than it’s a thinner port, that’s the only reason it still exists.

I used to work with Beats by Dre, and the money Beats generates for Apple is like an accounting rounding error compared to what they make off of lightning cables.
I know the margins. I have physically worked on and repaired the shyt that cat is speaking on. That dude doesn’t know what he’s talking about yet keeps going. I played myself because I know he’s dishonest and I keep arguing with him. Lol

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know the margins. I have physically worked on and repaired the shyt that cat is speaking on. That dude doesn’t know what he’s talking about yet keeps going. I played myself because I know he’s dishonest and I keep arguing with him. Lol
Nothing I said was dishonest.

You just lack the ability to have a nuanced conversation.

I says there’s advantages and disadvantages. You call names and go on tangents about different products.

And yeah. You did play yourself:smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Nothing I said was dishonest.

You just lack the ability to have a nuanced conversation.

I says there’s advantages and disadvantages. You call names and go on tangents about different products.

And yeah. You did play yourself:smh:
What the fukk is the advantages to the CUSTOMER of having a lightning cable? It’s slower. It required us to buy adapters to sync the iPhone to other Apple products. Thus spending more money. And it’s proprietary so finding one that won’t fukk ur phone over in the long run costs more than if it wasn’t. Only advantage is some dust and slightly better waterproofing. That main advantages is for APPLE THEMSELVES. Rather than the consumer. And ur being dishonest because if the situation was in the reverse and Xbox didn’t use proprietary solutions u wouldnt be talking this optimistic “advantages and disadvantages” shyt. U aren’t honest and ur full of shyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What the fukk is the advantages to the CUSTOMER of having a lightning cable? It’s slower. It required us to buy adapters to sync the iPhone to other Apple products. Thus spending more money. And it’s proprietary so finding one that won’t fukk ur phone over in the long run costs more than if it wasn’t. Only advantage is some dust and slightly better waterproofing. That main advantages is for APPLE THEMSELVES. Rather than the consumer. And ur being dishonest because if the situation was in the reverse and Xbox didn’t use proprietary solutions u wouldnt be talking this optimistic “advantages and disadvantages” shyt. U aren’t honest and ur full of shyt.
Why you so aggy? Calm down.

Don’t have shyt to do with Xbox.

By virtue of being closed and specialized proprietary things usually work better/more efficient or have some type of advantage.

when the lighting cable was released it was the best solution on the market. Since then usb-c has come and offers some advantages, but still has not overtaken the lighting cable for the specific use of a phone charging port.

And again. Nothing I’m saying is controversial or anything like that. It’s all documented. I offered you links and explanations and you still in here acting crazy.

Get some help buddy :cheers:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

What the fukk is Sony doing brehs this shyt has been a disaster and they been selling rhe system based of previous hype of PS4.. this shyt ain't good at all. Just waiting for you fanboys to take dikk up the ass and make excuses.

Sony doesn't have a clue at all and then you buy these drives without being able to utilize the speed even if it's faster than Sony stock SSD :mjlol:

Sony need to reinvent the damn system design ASAP and follow Microsoft with portable SSD.

Isn’t this still being beta tested? Just saying.