So you buy an M.2 SSD device that meets standard but there is no guarantee it will work

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
@MeachTheMonster doesn't even have a ps5 and he's arguing about SSD's expansions for several pages.:mjlol:

Not really arguing either, just the usual showcase of idiocy. :dead:

Typical Meach convo goes:
  • Stan-based position
  • Reiterate how the non-Xbox position is in the wrong
  • Try to bring in specifics on subject
  • Realize the error in his own argument, pivot to a specific interpretation of XYZ on the topic
  • Hammer this in endlessly

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not really arguing either, just the usual showcase of idiocy. :dead:

Typical Meach convo goes:
  • Stan-based position
  • Reiterate how the non-Xbox position is in the wrong
  • Try to bring in specifics on subject
  • Realize the error in his own argument, pivot to a specific interpretation of XYZ on the topic
  • Hammer this in endlessly
Nope it’s clear y’all dummies and have no idea how any of this works. The links in your sig are only links to your own stupidity.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Go back and read that thread.

None of that nonsense y’all was talking about came true in practice.

My skepticism didn't come true? :skip:

The only post there with regards to Sony's SSD solution:

Still skeptical, but looking forwards to anything tangible. Won't know till it's out...

I made no calls on it. I'm no stan. The rest of my posts there were belittling your ignorance. In fact, much like the post you quoted, you were harping hard on then "never seen the term I/O for RAM" horse shyt. The pivot, as described.

Get salty over your own stupidity, brehs. :mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, this isn't true at all. You're just not a reasonable person.
Ive been very reasonable.

All I’ve said in here are that there are advantages/disadvantages to either approach and y’all ran in with the fanboy talk.

I even said Sony’s solution may end up better in the long run, it’s just a mess right now.

Everything Sony does has to be absolutely perfect and better than Xbox to y’all. No matter the technicals or how any of it works.

@Gizmo_Duck posting fake prices.

You going on tangents about Teraflops and PSN name changes.

and somehow, someway, I’m the unreasonable one :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My skepticism didn't come true? :skip:

The only post there with regards to Sony's SSD solution:

I made no calls on it. I'm no stand. The rest of my posts there were belittling your ignorance. In fact, much like the post you quoted, you were harping hard on then "never seen the term I/O for RAM" horse shyt. The pivot, as described.

Get salty over your own stupidity, brehs. :mjlol:
All you said in there was dumb shyt. You were literally, factually dead wrong in the shyt you said in there.

All the hype the rest of the Sony stans posted in there never came true.

Everything I said was true.

Now that Sony’s not on stage hyping up their SSD literally NOBODY is talking about I/O throughput.

There are no new amazing worlds only enabled by Sony’s SSD.

Playstation games still have LODs and elevators like all other games.

and hell, load times aren’t even much better if at all on PS5.

shyt was hype like I said it was.

and it works just as I said it does.

You weirdo stans need to do better. It’s embarrassing:smh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This argument still doesn't help your case because 5.5GB/s is still more than twice as fast as the MS solution. That you're getting something objectively faster for the same price or cheaper highlights the failure of going with a proprietary solution.

Now you're pretending to not understand how a disclaimer works - the same disclaimers they put on everything. And the same ones you guys concern trolled about wrt B/C and PSN name changes. You're not even interested in being honest here, are you?

"scrambling"

:mjlol:
It’s why I gave up on the argument. These nikkas in here are being dishonest as fukk all in the name of console wars and I can’t get wit that. No way in hell is someone gonna tell me something proprietary is a better deal than a universal solution. No way. It’s a reason people are still pissed that the iPhones arent usb c.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s why I gave up on the argument. These nikkas in here are being dishonest as fukk all in the name of console wars and I can’t get wit that. No way in hell is someone gonna tell me something proprietary is a better deal than a universal solution. No way. It’s a reason people are still pissed that the iPhones arent usb c.
Again there’s advantages/disadvantages to both.

The lighting port is better for what it’s being used for. People just want usb c so they can use the same cord for all their devices. Which is a valid reason, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that functionally the proprietary solution is better in practice.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Again there’s advantages/disadvantages to both.

The lighting port is better for what it’s being used for. People just want usb c so they can use the same cord for all their devices. Which is a valid reason, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that functionally the proprietary solution is better in practice.
The lightning port isn’t better than USB C nikka that just factually incorrect. On top of the fact that USB C is universal and being used even on all of Apple’s other high end products. shyt their computers and laptops only come with USB C and nothing else. USB C can also double as a thunderbolt 3 port and that’s opens up a whole other plethora of connection and data capabilities. That’s Apple’s highest capability port. U have no idea wtf u talking about. The PS Vita had proprietary memory cards. We see how that worked out for it. That proprietary shyt is a thing of the past. People not fukkin wit that no more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The lightning port isn’t better than USB C nikka that just factually incorrect.
for the specific use of being a charging port on a small device it is.

It’s smaller and more durable.

On top of the fact that USB C is universal and being used even on all of Apple’s other high end products. shyt their computers and laptops only come with USB C and nothing else.
That’s because in those uses USB-C is better.

It’s not rocket science.

USB C can also double as a thunderbolt 3 port and that’s opens up a whole other plethora of connection and data capabilities.
None of which are advantageous on a small portable device.

That’s Apple’s highest capability port. U have no idea wtf u talking about.
The PS Vita had proprietary memory cards. We see how that worked out for it. That proprietary shyt is a thing of the past. People not fukkin wit that no more.
Vita was a failed device period. Stop talking about that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
all first party Xbox games are on PC. so their proprietary console storage expansion isn't needed :sas1:

I'll just get it on PC :sas2: